If you want to apply at the university of KwaZulu-Natal, then you’re in the right place. This page will guide you on how to apply for UKZN Late Application in both Online and Offline Mode. Read through for more information on UKZN Late Application.
Important things you Need to Apply for UKZN
Below are some things you’ll need while applying for UKZN
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
How to Apply for University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Admission Form 2024
To effectively apply to the university of UKZN, there is a certain process you should follow. We have listed those processes below :
- Visit UKZN undergraduate online application portal via www.ukzn.ac.za and click on ‘Apply Now’ or go to http://www.cao.ac.za to apply.
- Postgraduate and international students should apply via https://erpweb.ukzn.ac.za/pls/ukznint/
- Once you click on the link above, they will direct you to fill in your biographical information.
- Follow every step given on the page and upload the documents.
- Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form.
- Thereafter, your reference number (student number) will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Make sure you provide the correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission is not allowed.
- Track and print your online application form.
Interested applicants must submit the required documents when applying for a new qualification. The closing date for applications is the deadline for uploading the required documents.
The school will accept documents submitted after the application deadline. The University of KwaZulu-Natal is not required to supply scanners or electronic devices.
Before beginning the application process, always ensure that they have scanned your documents and uploaded them to an electronic device.
UKZN Contact Details
You can reach them via DBN: +27 31 260 1111, PMB: +27 33 260 5111, or call them via this number +27 31 260 8596
Getting in Touch with Them Via E-Mail
Below are ways to get in touch with them via mail