The Lund University in Sweden is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the Public Sector Innovation Programme – Innovation for Change in Public Transport funded by the Swedish Institute.
SWEDEN: Innovation for Change in Public Transport 2024-2024
The programme aims to empower individuals representing the actors in public as well as private organisations so that they can work together for a renewal of public transport systems and thereby contribute to sustainable cities and communities.
The programme also seeks to contribute to innovation in the public sector and supports the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for sustainable development.
The programme is mainly online with one week in Sweden during spring 2024 and participation is free of charge.
- Capacity building programme.
- The deadline for applications is 10 June 2024.
Fields of Study
- Transport planning and management.
- The programme consists of five thematic modules; each module giving the participants knowledge about leadership, innovation, innovation work and its contexts.
HOW TO APPLY
- Be public servants and decision-makers at central, regional or local level, professionals in leading positions, working with transport planning and management, mobility, accessibility issues in the public sector.
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the relevant area of the programme.
- Be between 30-55 years of age.
- Be from South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda.
- Be proficient in English.
- Have the time to dedicate to the programme.
- Women are encouraged to apply.