The St. Paul’s University Online Portal was created to allow current and prospective students to create an account or log in to perform certain academic tasks more easily, such as Online Course Registration, Payment of Fees, and result check. Read through to get comprehensive information on the SPU student portal.
About SPU Student Portal
The Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Student Portal is a one-stop shop for everything related to students at SPU. The portal assists students in completing academic tasks such as applying for graduation, viewing grades, registering for classes, and requesting transcripts.
All students, staff, and e-learning students at SOL Plaatje University have access to a Student Portal. The official web platform where prospective students can register online and access student services is the SOL Plaatje University, SPU Student Portal Login – www.spu.ac.za.
How to Access/Login to The SPU Portal
It should be noted that you can always visit and access the Sol Plaatje University Portal | Sol Plaatje University Student (SPU)Login Portal using a computer or mobile device by clicking on the links provided. Remember to bookmark the official website: https://www.spu.ac.za.
- How you open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://www.spu.ac.za/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will perform any of the academic activities.
Please, if you have any complaints or suggestions, let us know through the comment, and we will respond to them as soon as possible.
How to Reset or Recover Your Student Portal Password
follow The Steps Below to reset/recover your Student Portal password or login ID
- Click the forgot password/username link below the login form,
- then enter your username or your email address in the required field.
- If your account is found in the database of school, then an email will be sent to your email address with instructions on how to regain access.
- You can also contact the department in your school to help you gain back access.
When you can log in to the Student Portal at St. Paul’s University, you can be able to:
- Manage your enrolment in the University
- Access your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your personal information details
- View student announcements
- and many more