Applications for the 2024 academic year at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) are now open. Applicants should use the online application system to apply to Sol Plaatje University. The application process is free, and there is no application fee. Read to through to get more information on Sol Plaatje University.
Requirements for Application
Things to note before applying online to Sol Plaatje University:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- There are different online application portals for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- First, you will need to register as a user before you can apply online.
Sol Plaatje University SPU Online Application Requirements 2024/2024
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South African citizens–they cannot process your application without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some systems do not accept emails from some universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, or Yahoo mail address for the application.
Sol Plaatje University SPU Online Application Process 2024/2024
The Sol Plaatje University SPU online application is open to all prospective students, both South African nationals and international students, who wish to further their education in postgraduate and undergraduate programs.
Students must have a valid email address and access to the internet in order to apply online.\
Faculties Of Sol Plaatjie University SPU
- School of Economics & Management Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Humanities
- School of Natural & Applied Sciences
Application Fees for the Sol Plaatje University
All applicants must pay a non-refundable R100 application fee for timeouts. International applicants must also pay an R100 non-refundable fee.
Remember that they must pay the fee before the application deadline of October 31. They will charge a late application fee of R200 to both South African and international applicants.
For Application and Registration Information
- Nombulelo Matroos, +27 (0)53 491 0109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick May, +27 (0)53 491 0220 or email@example.com
- Edwina Egelser, +27 (0)53 491 0116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more info on the Sol Plaatje University, contact details click here.
Every year, applications close on October 31st. As a result, the University encourages prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or through paper-based application forms.
(Applications received after the deadline will be rejected; please apply during the application cycle before the deadline to ensure your application is considered.) If there are still openings, late applications may be accepted.