Nelson Mandela University Online Application 2023
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Nelson Mandela University. Please, before you start your online application take note of the following. All Online applications must be submitted by the relevant closing dates as indicated.
You have to be aware that there is a limited number of spots available, so it is best to submit your online application as soon as possible.
Please make sure you’ve finished both online application parts and sent in all necessary supporting materials.
Undergraduate Application Procedure
Please be aware: The Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) is not considered a postgraduate qualification.
They considered an expert teaching qualification aimed at alumnae interested in teaching as a profession, after the completion of their first undergraduate qualifications
For that reason, the PGCE requirement is listed under the ‘Undergraduate’ tab on the online application method and not beneath the Postgraduate tab. Click here to apply online
Important Things You Will Need
A valid private email address (in case you don’t have an e-mail account, please you have to open one before going on with your online application). Your latest school results–Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A licensed copy of your matriculation certificate and statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12 and finished schooling,
- Licensed copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic verification (s) and certificate (s) of conduct if you have studied somewhere else
- A licensed copy of your final Grade 11 exam results
- The statements of your parent/guardian/surety if you are not in charge, studying at a higher institution, or have recently left school and do/will not have everlasting employment when applying or studying at the Nelson Mandela
- A licensed copy of your most recent Grade 12 (June/Sept) exam results (no March results)
- A licensed copy of your birth certificate ID or passport number
- A certified copy of the personality document of your guardian/parent/surety
The Applicant Score (AS)
It is expedient to know about your applicant Score (AS) if your application score subject-specific% pass marks do not meet the direct entry requirements for your selected program. You will need to think about it or consider another qualification as the school will no longer check applicants for admission.
- Interestingly Some programs have additional selection requirements, give pleasure to consulting the Undergraduate Guide for your faculty-specific requirements.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an orientation guide together with registration information in November/December.
- Track the status of your application.
- The result of your application will be conveyed to you via our website and sms. Please ensure that we have your correct cell phone digit.
Your Final Acceptance now Depends on:
- The submission of your final academic record and certificate of conduct if you are studying elsewhere.
- Your final school leaving results meet the minimum admission requirements for Nelson Mandela University, and your chosen program.
International Application Procedure Apply Online
Click here to apply online
Nelson Mandela University aspires to enroll overseas students who have the potential to perform at a higher education level. According to laws and policies governing higher education and mindful of its mission and core principles.
The university actively recruits international students who represent a wide range of regional, national, racial, socioeconomic, and educational backgrounds. To do this, Nelson Mandela University recruits students from SADC and other African nations and from the larger international world to increase the diversity of its student body.
Forthcoming supplementary application and admission details can be found on the Office for International Education website for international undergraduate and postgraduate students.