How do I apply to the Academy of Business & Computer Studies Online Application 2023
This page will guide you on how to apply for Academy of Business & Computer Studies Online Application 2023 as the Academy of Business & Computer Studies Online Application for 2023 is open for qualified applicants.
The Academy of Business & Computer Studies invites prospective students to register for the 2023 Application form. Academy of Business & Computer Studies application is open for prospectus applicants.
Therefore, Academy of Business & Computer Studies encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Academy of Business & Computer Studies Online Application 2023
In order to apply Academy of Business & Computer Studies Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Apply Academy of Business & Computer Studies Online Application 2023
- Go to – https://www.academystudies.co.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
When to Apply Academy of Business & Computer Studies Application Forms 2023
Academy of Business & Computer Studies Application Forms will open from April to November 2023.
Academy of Business & Computer Studies Application Procedure 2023
Here are the Academy of Business & Computer Studies Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Rated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.