Ehlanzeni TVET College is now taking applications for the Trimester 2 study. Find out more details on this below.
Ehlanzeni TVET College provides program-based vocational and occupational training to respond to human resources and the South African economy.
The College has opened its Trimester 2 applications at the Barberton campus for the electrical engineering course.
Applications at the Barberton campus close on 14 July 2024. Students can apply online or visit the Barberton campus as a walk-in applicant.
Students can apply online by clicking here. They will be required to complete the following steps in order to submit their application:
- Student Information
- Student Contact Details
- Biographical Information
- Health Information
- Course to Study
- Upload Documents (Certified Copies Only)
The documents students may need, include:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of their parents’/guardians’ IDs
- Certified copies of IDs of other dependents living in the same house (e.g. brothers and sisters)
- Certified copies of their latest results
- Proof of address with contact details of next of kin or responsible persons
- Proof of parents’ or guardians’ income (e.g. salary advice, letter of employment, or pension advice).
Ekhlanzeni TVET College offers a wide variety of vocational, occupational and skills training programmes which provide students with scarce and critical skills and practical experience in fields which offer good prospects of employment.
The College also offers a wide variety of courses as well as e-learning programmes.
There are seven campuses, each offering certain courses.
Applicants are reminded that they need to have passed Grade 9 for both NCV and Report 191 N1 and should have obtained a National Senior Certificate (NSC) for Report 191 N4.