CTI Education Group Late Application for Prospective Students is open. Apply for CTI Education Group late Application 2024 now before the closing date.
Late Application 2024 is open at CTI Education Group as the management of the CTI Education Group releases the Application form. Therefore, Prospective applicants are advised to apply now.
If you are still interested to study in any institution in 2024, the CTI Education Group late application is open for you. see how to apply below.
Please follow the instructions carefully and complete all the steps.
- Please ensure that you pay the R240 application fee
- Submit proof of payment together with all other documents, including the CTI Education Group Memorandum of Agreement and the Indemnity Form, that is required.
- Please e-mail the required documents to email@example.com
- Make sure that you put the words Late Application together with your reference number in the subject line.
- Successful applicants will be informed by SMS if they have been accepted for study in 2024
- Applicants can visit the school portal to check Check your Status, to obtain a copy of the acceptance letter.
CTI Education Group Late Application 2024 Requirements 2024
Things to note before applying online to CTI Education Group:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
CTI Education Group Courses/Faculties
- Doctor of Management
- Master of Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Advanced Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Management
- Higher Certificate in Management
- Doctor of Policing
- Master of Policing Practice
- Bachelor of Policing Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Policing Practice
- Diploma in Policing
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce in Law
- Higher Certificate in Paralegal Studies
How to Apply CTI Education Group Late Application 2024
Please follow the below to apply for CTI Education Group Late Application 2024
- Open your web browser and login to CTI Education Group Application Portal – https://www.cti.ac.za
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the CTI Education Group Distance Education Unit.
Check CTI Education Group Application Status 2024 here
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.