Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Bihar Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Bihar Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Bihar Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Bihar Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Bihar Scholarship .
About the Sponsor
The Government of Bihar, known locally as the State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Bihar and its 9 divisions which consist of 38 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Bihar, a judiciary and legislative branches. Like other states in India, the head of state of Bihar is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Patna is the capital of Bihar.
What You Need to Know About the Bihar Scholarship Application 2024
Bihar welfare department has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of this scheme is to improve the educational and social-economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
To get more details about Bihar Scholarship Application Form, how to check BCECE Scholarship Form status etc READ TO END
The Scholarship Main plans
(1) Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme: Under this scheme, the Scholarship amount is paid at the lower rate from 01.04.2012 to the backward and upper-class students studying classes 1 to 10 in the schools accredited and established by the state government.
(2) Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme: Under this scheme, plans for providing scholarships to the students of backward and upper classes of backward and upper-class students studying in the colleges/universities/ technical and vocational institutes are run.
(3) Professional scholarship: Scheme for giving scholarships to students belonging to Backward Classes and Backward Classes studying in Technical Colleges.
(4) Pre-Exam Training Center: This scheme has been started with the aim of making the preparation of UPSC/BPSC and other competitive examinations free of cost to backward and upper-class students. Pre-examination training centers are supervised and evaluated by the Bihar State Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation.
(5) Examination fee reimbursement: The examination fee is reimbursed by this department for the Secondary Examination of the School Examination Committee for students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes.
(6) Chief Minister’s extremely backward class meritorious scheme: Under this scheme, following the expenditure incurred from the financial year 2008-09 to 2013-14, the students of very backward classes have been encouraged towards primary and higher education –
(7) Chief Minister Backward Class Mediation Scheme: By the State Government to increase the awareness of education to the backward class by encouraging them to higher education and those students who are studying in the rural areas in adverse conditions, they will continue to continue their studies from the financial year 2015-16. A new scheme, the Chief Minister’s Backward Classes Mediation Scheme has been started.
(8) Other Backward Classes Virgo Residential +2 High Schools: Under the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department, there are a total of 12 other Backward Class Girls Residential +2 High Schools operated for students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes in which classes of class 6 to 12 are operated, which are approved The school has 280 students per school.
(9) Other Backward Classes Welfare Hostel: For students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes, hostels are run by the Backward Classes and Backward Classes Welfare Department. The facilities of the kitchen cum servant’s services, lights, utensils, etc. are provided to the students/students living in these hostels.
(10) Jananayak Karpuri Thakur, extremely backward class welfare hostel: In the financial year 2008-09, plans for the construction of 100 post-class Janaanayak Karpuri Thakur hostel construction scheme in each district has been started for extremely backward caste students. Land for the hostel has become available in all the districts for this scheme. This Process will be Continue in year 2024
Level/ Field of Study
The scholarship is available for bothUndergraduate and postgraduate studies.
The scholarship is taken in Bihar India.
This scholarship is open to Indians only to study in BIHAR STATE.
Amount Of BCECE Scholarship Offered: Whoever that applies for this scholarship is entitled to the following grants depending on the category applied for.
- For intermediate / I.A/ I.S.C/ I.COM/ any equal courses Rs. 2000
- Graduate courses like B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM/ Any equal course Rs. 5000
- Post Graduate M.A./ M.SC/ M.COM/ M. Phil/ Ph. D / Any equal course Rs. 5000
- I.T.I Course Rs. 5000
- Three-year Diploma Rs. 10000
- Engineering/ Medical/ Management / Any equal course Rs. 15000
Eligibility for the Bihar Scholarship Application 2024
Before applying for BCECE scholarship applicant should satisfy the below steps:
- Candidates should have at least 80% of marks in class 12th and must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12th will be considered for Scholarship benefit.
- Those students who have taken admission in regular courses are only eligible to fill up the BCECE Online scholarship form
- The applying candidate must be the resident of Bihar state.
- Only OBC/ SC/ ST Category candidates can apply for Bihar BCECE Scholarship
- On starting the Graduation program, students will be able to entertain benefits as per the notice specifications.
- The annual income of parents should be 1 lakhs to apply.
- From class 10th and 12th students are considered eligible for BCECE Bihar Scholarship benefits.
- Students of Government School/ Board/ Institute/ University will be given preference.
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar OBC Scholarship||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar ST Scholarship||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Bihar SV Scholarship||Get Here|
Steps To Apply For Bihar Scholarship Application 2024 | BCECE Scholarship Online?
- First of all, appliers should go to the official site of the Bihar Welfare Department that is bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in to download the format of the application form.
- Now choose the appropriate link from the home page.
- Then, read all the details and check BCECE Scholarship eligibility before applying.
- Fill the Online Application Form with the required information.
- Upload all documents and testimonials if required and press the submits tab.
- At last, take the hard copy of the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship application and submit it along with copies of all documents and testimonials related to qualification at the office of the related District Welfare officer.
Bihar Scholarship Application Form
Register Here>>>> Bihar Scholarship 2024 Online
Required Documents For Bihar Scholarship Application:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details by the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Photo & Signature
OTHER INFORMATION NEEDED FOR THE Bihar Scholarship Application
Districts List for filing BCECE Scholarship Online Form 2024:
Following all the districts where the online application forms for Bihar Scholarship are available.