Bidvest South Africa has been undertaking a Learnership program once a year for the past years. On this page, we’ve provided comprehensive information on everything you need to know about the Bidvest learnership program. Read through for more information on Bidvest learnership 2023.
About Bidvest South Africa
A wholly owned subsidiary of The Bidvest Group Limited, Bidvest Bank’s goal is to change the way people and businesses view financial solutions, turning every opportunity into a success.
The Bidvest Bank Learnership program is available under the Bidvest Bank Academy, for students who would like to pursue a career within the banking sector and related careers.
The program runs over the course of 1 year, whereby students will be trained at any of the Bidvest Bank departments or branches. After the program is complete, students will receive an NQF qualification in line with the duties performed.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying For Bidvest South Africa Learnership
Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of various mistakes. So take note of:
- Apply on time; do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the requirements
- Cross-check your details before submission.
- The online application is free.
- West Coast College Semester 2 Application 2023
- Ehlanzeni TVET College Opens Trimester 2 Applications 2022
- Thembelani Further Education and Training College Application Form 2023
- The University of Cape Town Email Format
Bidvest South Africa Learnership Requirements
Interested candidates must;
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years
- Have completed Matric
- Have passed Accounting or Mathematics in Matric
- Be a computer literate
- Have a good command of the English language (able to read, write, and speak English fluently)
- Have good communication skills
- Have no criminal record
- Be willing to learn.
Skills and Competencies
Before applying, there are certain skills you should have. This will increase your chances of taking part
- Be self-reliant
- Determined and committed
- Accountable and responsible to manage self, i.e.: stipend and studies
- Be professional within BIL’s corporate environment, i.e.: appearance, behavior, and communication
- Basic computer literacy