About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher Kingswood College Foundation Phase.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher Kingswood College Foundation Phase
As a leading co-educational independent school, based in Makhanda/Grahamstown, Kingswood College invites applications for the above post.
• have a suitable, relevant teaching qualification, with specific Foundation Phase experience, and be registered with SACE;
• be familiar with the CAPS National Curriculum as well as the ISASA PSI Curriculum Guidelines and have a future-orientated approach to education;
• have a passion for educating children in the foundation phase and an innovative and progressive approach to teaching;
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• be able to integrate the use of ICT in the classroom;
• be willing to participate fully in the co-curricular programme of the school.
Interested parties are requested to submit an application, CV and details of 3 referees by Friday 29 September, to the headmaster, Mr. James Hough, at email@example.com
Members of staff are expected to identify with and values and ethos of the school, as well as our strategic imperative of “Educating for Life”.
The College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Kingswood College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act), will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.
Members of staff are expected to support the Christian ethos of the school
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher Kingswood College Foundation Phase, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.