The University of Limpopo (UL) administration has opened the student registration portal for new and continuing students to register for semester courses at the diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. Read through to get more information on UL 2024 registration.
The University of Limpopo Requirements 2024
The following requirements apply to all students who are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Limpopo. Depending upon what type of applicant you are, you may also have to meet additional requirements. They outline the minimum requirements for University of Limpopo admission below:
- Complete High School with excellent grades
- Achieve the required total Admission Point Score (APS) for the program of choice
- Achieve the required rating or APS level of each Compulsory subject in line with faculty requirements
- Qualify for the Matric Exemption issued by the Matriculation Board (USAF)
- Meet all other faculty requirements i.e. Portfolio, Clinical Placements
- ID for South African citizens
- Passport for international students
- Guardian/Parent’s ID or Passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Academic record, applies to current students at other institutions of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
Online Application at the University of Limpopo 2024
The Office of Admissions is here to assist prospective students with the online application and admissions process at the University of Limpopo.
The following steps will guide you to successfully go through your application process:
- First, visit the official website of the institution via https://www.ul.ac.za/ to fill out your form or gain your application form at the school’s Campus. Students should apply within the application cycle. This prevents rejected applications.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember, you will need an email address when filling out the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if they give you admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include a certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.