The Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Fees Structure 2022/2022 for all New and Returning Students is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See WSU Fees Structure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate below.
The Management of Walter Sisulu University (WSU) has released the Fees Structure for 2022/2022 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Fees Structure 2022/2022 for All Courses
Here is how to WSU Fees Structure is been Schedules:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at WSU pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Official Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Fees Structure 2022/2022
This is to informed all student of Walter Sisulu University that Fees Structure for newly admitted students for this 2022/2022 academic year as provided here could change anytime as desired by the management of the Institution, though students would be informed prior to the proposed change, however, the figures posted here can simply be used to make an informed decision as regards making your budget for tuition fee for this current admission year.
Walter Sisulu University fees
- Go to Walter Sisulu University Fees Portal: http://www.wsu.ac.za/waltersisulu/index.php/fees/
- Then Proceed and make your Payment
WSU fees account
WSU fees payment
WSU fees policy
WSU fees for mbchb
WSU pgce fees
WSU fee block
WSU handbook 2022
WSU fee booklet 2022