The Volta River Authority (VRA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | VRA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Volta River Authority (VRA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Volta River Authority (VRA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Volta River Authority VRA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Volta River Authority (VRA).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Volta River Authority (VRA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Northern Electricity Distribution Company (NEDCo), a subsidiary of the Volta River Authority, whose mission is to procure electricity and distribute it efficiently, safely and reliably in the northern sector of Ghana in a commercially viable manner.
Description Of Job
The Volta River Authority invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the under-listed position in its Environment & Sustainable Development Department.
Ensure safe steering and operation of VRA’s River Crafts to provide navigational services.
• Liaise with Manger MSU/Navigation Supervisor to plan and execute navigational work assignments
• Command the overall operation, crew and safety of assigned River Crafts
• Responsible for the loading and unloading of passengers and cargo
• Conduct search and rescue services on the Volta Lake in collaboration with other stakeholders, when need be
• Ensure strict observance of Maritime Protocols and safety regulations
• Inspect and ensure crafts and equipment on board such as engines, winches, navigational systems, fire extinguishers and lifesaving gadgets are well maintained
• Maintain records of daily activiites, personnel reports, craft position and movements, ports of call, weather and Lake conditions among others
Remuneration: Highly competitve compensation package
Job Location: Akosombo
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tugmate/Tugmaster/Second Hand Certificates from Regional Maritime University
• Plus nine (9) years experience as a Coxswain or Efficient Deckhand with Lifeboat certification
In addition, the candidate:
• Must be equipped to safeguard passengers and crew
• Must understand safe handling of crew and passengers
• Must understand distress signal and know the INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ORGANISATION Merchant Ship and Rescue Manual
• Must have knowledge in survival crafts and Rescue Boats
• Must have adequate knowledge in Techniques for survival at sea
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants with the requisite qualifications and experience may apply, giving detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of their certificates, together with testimonials from two referees, both of whom must be professionally connected with their work, and a contact telephone number, to reach:
The Director, Human Resources
Volta River Authority
P. O. Box M77
How to Apply for Volta River Authority (VRA) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed . However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Volta River Authority recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
VRA Recruitment Date
As at the time of this publication, the VRA recruitment date for 2020 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 VRA recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the VRA recruitment exercise.
- The Volta River Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Volta River Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Volta River Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Volta River Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.