Vivo Energy Recruitment 2023/2024. Vivo Energy invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Vivo Energy Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Vivo Energy is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Front Line Technical Support
To provide first line technical advice to Vivo Energy’s (VE) customers and to VE staff (Sales, Depot, etc.) in all Classes of Business (Commercial, Retail and Distribution), on the application and use of Vivo Energy-marketed products, in order to best exploit the technical attributes of VE products and services, to VE’s best commercial advantage and to trouble shoot and help resolve any technical product-related issues.
- To support to and to secure technical partnership with key direct accounts (gold and platinum)
- To drive top and bottom line growth
- Provide front line technical support to customers and VE staff including problem solving, troubleshooting and application advice for c. 80% of all front line technical issues. This may be pro-active in line with Sales/Marketing effort and business objectives or reactive to customer complaints/claims or interpretation of used oil analysis. Provide basic failure diagnosis for product-related equipment failure (e.g. bearings, gears, filters, valves) where product quality or practices are in question.
- Correctly specify appropriate VE-supplied Shell-branded products to be used for specific applications (vehicles, machinery and equipment), including the specification of equivalent VE-supplied products to replace a competitor’s product, for all products. Immediate recommendations should be possible for more than 75% of applications, and with use of reference materials and networks, etc. should be possible for 95% of all cases.
- Prepare customer plant/equipment audits, lubrication surveys, product rationalisation audits and conduct field trials, as necessary to support the overall business strategy.
- Provide HSE, Occupational Health, safety and product disposal advice to customers and front line sales, in line with local legislation requirements. Actively keep up to date with changes in legislation.
- Receive referrals of technical problems or other customer contact from the Customer Service Centre (CSC) and work to resolve with the customer. Feedback to the CSC to ensure continual improvement in the fielding of enquiries and understanding of technical issues. Pro-actively up date CSC, with key customer or product information.
- Support and act jointly with local Marketing Specialist to enhance our Licensed Shell Technology Intimacy image through Sales into the market.
- Work closely with local sales and global accounts who have the ‘ownership’ of the customers, to provide appropriate technical support to maintain and gain business in line with business strategy. Carry out joint and solo visits (with knowledge of sales force) to new and existing customers providing technical proposals/assistance to generate sales opportunities, with both existing and new products.
- Drive cross/up-sales opportunities through developing and delivering appropriate product training to direct Sales/Marketing staff to develop their expertise, as well as tailored training packages for Gold/Platinum Customers where required.
- Refer complex technical issues to the VE Product Quality advisor (fuels & bitumen) or Shell & Vivo Lubricants (SVL) Lubricants Technical Specialist for assistance with resolution, working with them to ensure issue is completed satisfactorily, with local customer follow up as necessary
- Develop and deliver appropriate product technical training to direct Vivo Energy staff to develop their product-application-services expertise.
- Exploiting the use of Sales First tools through integrated T-SPANCOP with Sales one and delivering DVRs according to VE needs and guidelines in order to provide proven Technology Leadership or Value Led examples.
- Liaise with Fuels or Lubricants Marketing Managers for product portfolio issues as appropriate and provide/advise alternatives. Manage portfolio harmonization process at customer level, including smooth conversion of customers caused by product introductions and retirements.
- Acting and behaving according to Vivo Energy Business Principles, Code of Conduct, HSSE standards and rules
- Balancing technical requirements with commercial pressures.
- Working with a reducing product portfolio while meeting customer’s expectations.
- Self-committing, balancing own learning from others internally (Technical Network, Expert Circles, Senior product Specialists, EC tools i.e.) and giving technical support externally.
- Having the ability to distil complex information and to communicate clearly and concisely to others.
- Managing relationships with key customers and their stakeholders (Platinum/Gold).
- Delivers results – accountability. Clear results orientation and capacity to manage self-performance.
- Competence in problem solving, good decision-making skills and ability to find solutions to day-to-day issues.
- Able to maintain high volumes of contacts, with quick and accurate turnaround time.
- Demonstrates interpersonal sensitivity and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Degree (e.g. BSc, BEng) – engineering or chemistry or comparable technical background skills.
- Two to five years experience in a technical (petroleum product & applications) environment depending on job level.
- Good English skill level.
- Experience in a customer facing role (CSC or front line sales) beneficial.
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Have engineering knowledge in oil industry or transport, or related discipline.
Using product & application knowledge = Mastery
Maximising equipment operability = Skill
Technical analyse & develop solutions = Mastery
Technical sales support = Skill
Building & developing customer relations = Skill
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 June. 2023
- The Vivo Energy DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Vivo Energy Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Vivo Energy Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vivo Energy Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.