The Valley View University Recruitment 2020… Valley View University advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Valley View University invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Valley View University Recruitment 2020
1. Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
• Being the Chief Executive Officer of the University, the VC is responsible and accountable to the Governing Council of the University for both the academic and Administrative functions of the institution.
• He/She is charged with the responsibility of administering the University to achieve its mission, academic excellence, fiscal soundness, spiritual integrity, market viability and competiveness
• He is also responsible for initiating new directions in the academic development of the University and for implementing the University’s strategic plan
• The VC is the Chief Disciplinary Officer of the University and exercises general disciplinary functions over both members of staff ad students, subject to the statutes and regulations of the University and the Laws of Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must hold a terminal degree and be of a professionrial rank, who also understands the Adventist Philosophy of Education
• Must be an internationally acclaimed and distinguished scholar with a capacity to motivate and direct staff
• Must have the capacity, business minded and capable of establishing rapport between industry, other universities and Valley View University for common interests
• Must have the capacity to raise funds and other resources for research and other developmental activities of the University
• Must have a good understanding of current developments and trends in University education at the Global level and in Ghana
• Must possess the capacity to manage and control crisis situations within the University
• Must understand and exhibit managerial and leadership skills relevant for the successful management of an academic institution
• Must have a very good understanding of and have track record of managing successfully, academic institution institution
• Must be sober with maturity and drive for fairness and impartial judgment
Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment is full-time and shall be for 5 years in the first instance and may be renewed for 5 more years only subject to good health and excellent performance
• Salary and Conditions of service attached to the position are very attractive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter together with 9 copies of the following:
• curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of 3 referees and
• A 2000 word statement of candidate’s vision and strategies framework for the University
Applications should be forwarded under Registered Cover marked “Application For Vice Chancellor, Valley View University” to reach the following address to:
Search Committee For Vice Chancellor
c/o The Registrar
Vally View University
P.O.Box AF 595
Adentan, Accra Ghana
Or send soft copy to:
Closing Date: 14 July, 2020