A Reputable Environmental Management Consulting Firm in Accra has a vacancy for an Assistant Environmental Consultant.
• To undertake field-based baseline studies with the ability to interpret field data applying multiple software in analysis and trend interpretations
• Identify impact on greenfield project and design various modules aim at mitigating impacts identified for multisectoral industrial Projects
• Carry out research, and analysing various environmental media data using software-modelling packages
• Able to design various safeguard measures for ongoing projects
• Write reports and share findings with multi-disciplinary colleagues, clients, and regulators
• Advise on best courses of action based on research findings
• Develop conceptual models, on waste management (including e-waste) and remediation of contaminated sites.
• Coordinate multidisciplinary projects and present monthly reports for Company
• Any other tasks assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Management, Environmental Engineering or a related field.
• A degree in Mining or Mineral Engineering, is preferred
• A good knowledge in remediation or mineral toxicology will be an advantage
• Must be conversant with international environmental and social performance standards and conventions
• At least 3 years post-graduate experience
• Excellent analytical and writing skills
• Must be disciplined, hard working, and goal-oriented and willing to learn new things.
• Should be able to prioritize work and should have a positive attitude.
• Age:35 years or younger
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 December, 2022