USAID Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022. USAID Ghana invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for USAID Ghana Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because USAID Ghana is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
Qualification Required & Experience
- An advanced degree (master’s or higher) in a relevant professional discipline, such as Public Policy, Public Health, Medicine, Business Administration or related subject, is required.
Level IV English ability (fluent) is required
MARKET VALUE: $78,681 – $102,288 equivalent to GS-13. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae CV to:
Attachments must include a signed Form AID 302-3 offer or information for PSC available at http://www.usaid.gov/form and must be in a format compatible with Microsoft word 2003/2010 or pdf.
Closing Date: 23 December, 2020
- The USAID Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for USAID Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the USAID Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum USAID Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.