Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship.
What You Need To About The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2021
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways:
- PACE or
Ranges from $100 – $40,000.
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: These are for all students who are “new” to The University of Winnipeg and have not taken credits or completed a degree here before. “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP).
- These awards must be accepted in the academic year they are offered.
- International students should apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders.
- English Language Requirements: If you are from a majority English speaking country, you may not be required to provide further proof of your English Language proficiency.
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first-year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate, Postgraduate programs in Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program
The scholarship is being taken in Canada at the University of Winnipeg.
This scholarship is available for international students.
How to Apply The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship:
- Only the Special Entrance Scholarship can be deferred for one year
- As a new student beginning your journey here, we would like to direct your attention to the entrance awards that we have to offer.
- “New” students can be entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time.
- If the account credit is a result of a dropped course, enrolment will be reviewed to ensure the student
- If the refund is required before the end of the term, students that received an award and/or government student aid are welcome to make an early refund request to our office
When Is The Application Deadline For the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship?
The deadline for submission of the application falls in February each year.