Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships
Here are some brief descriptions of the top University of Newcastle PhD Scholarships.
Level/ Field of Study:
The scholarship is designed for students who are pursuing a Masters or Ph.D. degree in the field of Health and medicine at the University of Newcastle.
The Scholarship is hosted at the University of Newcastle, Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Australia
The number of opening for the scholarship is not specified.
The PhD Scholarships For Ghanaian students is opened to Ghanaian Students but the UK and International students can apply for the Ph.D. scholarship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The UON President’s Ghanaian scholarships provide:
- 50% of the annual living allowance per annum
- A full tuition fee scholarship
- Overseas student health cover
- The Scholarship may also include:
- A relocation allowance (up to $2,020)
- A thesis allowance (up to $500)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The successful applicant will
- take the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5)
- Have completed at least four years of undergraduate study and have attained Honours Class 1 or equivalent and a high-grade point average (GPA)
- Evidence of ability to support the remaining 50% living allowance (i.e. $13,144 – 2016 rate)
- A masters degree with a strong research component
- International peer-reviewed research publication or research experience
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have completed at least four years of Undergraduate study and have attained Honours Class 1 or equivalent and a high-grade point average (GPA).
English Language Requirement: Applicants should have satisfied the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5.
Applicants should forward CV, research proposal and supporting documentation to Shirley.Savy@newcastle.edu.au.
You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the official website below:
The deadline of the application is usually November annually