Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The University of Gavle Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The University of Gavle Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for University of Gavle Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for University of Gavle Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top University of Gavle Scholarship.
university of Gavle?
As a medium-size university established in 1977, the University of Gavle is reputed for its excellent and competitive research-oriented system of operation which fosters a social development that protects the environment. So the university focuses its research efforts on projects that ensure sustainable development, health, and working environment.
It has since then, achieved a strong presence in the region and the globe with her high level of creativity and academic-friendly campus and has a strong collaboration with local and municipal companies.
As a means of achieving her vision, the university concentrates its efforts on two major research profiles; Built Environment and Health-Promoting Working Life. In addition, research is carried out in educational sciences, the humanities, MBA, electronics, mathematics, and biology, some of which are taught online. It runs a series of support schemes as a way of offering financial assistance to indigent students which includes the popular University of Gavle MBA scholarship.
The university scholarships are made available to candidates who are pursuing an undergraduate and master’s degree program in any of the fields of specialization in the university.
The scholarship is hosted by the University of Gavle in Sweden and is made available to only students who are citizens and residents of Sweden.
The University of Gavle scholarship offers a reward that is valued to a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
The number of offer available was not specified.
To be eligible for the University of Gavle Scholarships, the applicants are required to meet the following criteria;
- The candidate will be considered eligible if the University of Gavle was chosen as a first-hand choice. In a situation where the school is marked as a second choice or lower, the applicant will not be considered.
- The applicant must be of Swedish origin to be considered eligible to apply.
- A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a program by the University provided that the applicant or student
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a program, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the program.
- Where a student does not fulfill these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
Application Procedures for University of Gavle Scholarship
The candidates are expected to complete and submit the application form to be considered by the scholarship panel. All applicants will be informed about their application status by the closing date. All those who were not successful candidates will be written to after this date.
The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by email.
The candidate can get the application form by clicking on this link and get more information about the scholarship by clicking on the scholarship link.
The deadline for the University of Gavle scholarship application is January 15th, annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Gavle on www.hig.se to apply
- In order to review applications, please submit a Letter of Motivation (maximum 1000 characters).
- You need to apply for a study program at the University of Gävle via www.universityadmissions.se before you submit your application for a scholarship.
For more details, visit University of Gavle website