Do you wish to study business administration at the University but have no idea what the course entails?
Then read this article as it will provide you with a comprehensive overview of business administration and top places to study it both in Nigeria and Ghana.
Want to know everything about business administration? Keep reading!
What is Business Administration?
The management of a commercial enterprise is referred to as business administration. It entails controlling and supervising all parts of a company’s operations. It also includes accounting, office building administration, finance, development, planning, quality assurance, data analysis, sales, project management, and information technology management from the perspective of management and leadership.
How Many Years To Study Business Administration?
It takes about 3-4 years to study business administration at the university.
Where Can Business Administrators Work?
- Financial Analyst.
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources (HR) Specialist.
- Business consultant
- Loan Officer.
- Market research analyst
- Training and Development Specialist.
- Meeting, convention and event planner
- Human resources
How Much Does Business Administrators Earn In Nigeria And Ghana?
People with a business administration degree in Nigeria earn from N150,000 upwards.
In Ghana, the average salary of a business administration degree holder is 1280 GHS
What School Can Business Administration Be Studied?
- University of Lagos
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- University of Ghana Business School.
- GIMPA Business school
- KNUST business School.
- University of Benin
- University of Cape Coast Business school.
- Ekiti State University
- University for Development Studies School Of Business And Law.
- Ahmadu Bello University
- University Of Professional Studies.
- Covenant University
- University of Education Winneba Faculty Of Business
- Delta State University, Abraka