The United Airlines Recruitment 2021/2022… | United Airlines Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. United Airlines recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming United Airlines Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 United Airlines recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at United Airlines.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
United Airlines Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Supervisor – International Accounting & Finance
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The Finance department, which manages the company’s budgets, forecasts and investments, and provides analysis of our financial performance and strategies.
This position reports to the Sr Manager Regional Finance and Accounting
Job overview and responsibilities
Supervise the day to day accounting and administration functions to ensure proper internal controls, compliance to local government/ company policies & requirements, implementing efficient finance and accounting procedures for the country. Additionally, develop staff by coaching them or provide adequate training to improve process effectiveness. In addition, this role provides management information and administrative support to regional departments. Local understanding of the law is imperative for the success of this position. Work with business partners to ensure compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Supervises/ performs daily local accounting (AR, AP administration, payroll, reconciliation, budgeting) and administration (statutory reporting, treasury/cash forecasting, tax/VAT reporting and compliance, facility management) functions and represents United in dealing with IATA, bankers and tax authorities in country
- Ensures development and implementation of adequate internal financial controls in order to safeguard company assets, verify accuracy and reliability of accounting data and promote operational efficiency and adherence to management policy and local government requirements
- Coordinate with City Ticket office and Airport office related to ticket sales report, cash collection vertification and Internal controls. Reconcile BSP and Cargo sales and ensure timely receipts
- Coordinates with Regional Office and to resolve accounting and system related problems and streamline work processes to meet pre defined
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- Commerce Graduate from a reputed University
- At least 5-6 years of experience in accounting
- Accounting Certification
- Intermediate to advance level knowledge of MS Excel and presentation skills
- Good communicator
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and local language (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Local Tax and corporate laws and regulations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Ghana for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Airline industry
- 2 years experience with subordinates
- Knowledge of international operations, processes and metrics driven personality
How to Apply
Closing Date : 2 March. 2021
- United Airlines DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for United Airlines Recruitment 2021
To apply for the United Airlines Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Airlines Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.