The Unilever Recruitment 2023/2024… | Unilever Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Unilever recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has Vodafone Recruitment 2023 – Application Portalbeen looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Unilever Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Unilever recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Unilever.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Unilever Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- As a member of the Finance Function, you are responsible for ensuring that depreciation charge for the period is captured in the general ledger for every month of the year.
- You are also to ensure that Capex for the acquisition of assets are properly authorised & approved. You would also pull together commercial case for projects that requires it.
- Your role is also to track all capital work-in progress and ensure that completed projects are duly capitalised every quarter to reflect the asset position of the business.
- You are to identify idle assets in the business and initiate action for provision and subsequent disposal.
- You would also ensure that the Fixed Asset Register is clean by carrying out Assets Physical Verification exercise of highlight redundant & obsolete asset for subsequent approval for disposal
- Your role would also carry out post mortem appraisal for all Capex above the specified benchmark
Depreciation charge for every month.
- Calculate depreciation and upload; input the depreciation codes and then post to the relevant Business ERP
- Check to ensure it agrees with local output and have it signed off.
- Reconcile year-to-date depreciation on the relevant Business ERPs and GL
- Confirm the amount to be accrued by contract with Treasury
- Match actual payment to accrued amount and write-back any over or under accrual to the ledger
- Reconcile the account and highlight any overpayment or double payment being done on each contract.
- Ensure Capex raised is within approved budget.
- Do commercial case for all capexes that requires it
- Send for Approval by two Exco members and the CEO.
- Track all expenditure for each project by using the Capex unique number for all payments within the Ledger.
- Prompt for overspent where it’s exceeding approved overspend percentages
- Initiate and extract all expenditure on all completed projects to project manager for capitalisation process.
- Post to the ledger capitalised projects by class of asset. Then do the same in the relevant Business ERP by detail asset item and by class of asset. Ensure all journals are duly approved
- Extract from Business ERPs assets identified to be disposed /write off and obtain permission to dispose off asset
- Completer asset disposal from the relevant Business ERP into P/L on disposal with the cash proceeds.
Physical Verification of Assets
- Classify and register all Business Assets by Location
- Identify assets to register records and classify if existing or not including red tagged assets, redundant assets, obsolete assets etc
- Investigate and initiate process for obsolete assets to be disposed off or written off.
Fixed Assets Reconciliation
- Manage end to end the Asset reconciliation process and reconcile with system provisions
- Complete the Fixed asset schedule as the summary of the reconciliation by class of asset
Should “meet expectations” on the Standards of Leadership behaviours relevant to the WL of this job. To know more about the SOL model, click hereopens in a new window
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 14th Jan 2023
- Unilever Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Unilever Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Unilever Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Unilever Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.