The Unilever Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021… | Unilever Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Unilever Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Unilever Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
Unilever Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Unilever Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
To ensure that group accounting policies and procedures are understood and observed, report deviations if any.
- Prepares control matrix/flow chart for the audit activity
- Prepares audit scope, audit program for the various process/ functions/ locations
- Carries out audit test in line with the audit program
- Carries out spot checks on various activities
- Follow up on exceptions raised by Corporate Audit
- Supports external auditors with Control Assessment Report
- Shares responsibility with the other members of the audit team for the achievement of internal audit targets
- 2-3 years financial/ audit experience is desirable
- Graduate in Accounting, levels of professional accounting exams
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- There will be 6 months on the job training which will help the person understand the business and the audit process.
- Intermediate excel and word skills
External – The role will interact with the Regional audit team and the nature of this contact is exchange of information.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 9 Nov, 2020
- The Unilever Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Unilever Ghana Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Unilever Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Unilever Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.