The University of Ghana (UG) Recruitment 2021/2022… | UG Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. University of Ghana (UG) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming University of Ghana (UG) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 University of Ghana UG recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at University of Ghana (UG).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
University of Ghana (UG) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: College Secretary
The University of Ghana hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the senior level administrative positions in the College of Education, listed below to take effect from 1st August, 2022.
Objectives of the College: The College of Education shall advance the objectives of each of its constituent Units and by these specific objectives, to:
1. Expose students to best practices in teaching and learning using the latest proven learning technologies and support the utilization of research both to inform teaching and to tackle the broader issues of education;
2. Provide an expanded adult, continuing and distance education programme which would extend the reach of the University to student populations in formats which the face- to- face classroom learning cannot provide;
3. Improve the understanding and practice of information and communication through effective teaching, learning and research;
4. Equip practitioners in communication and information management with state-of-the-art skills and competencies to effectively serve the public; and,
5. Provide tertiary education of the highest quality to advance Africa’s social, cultural and economic development achievable through the production of graduates, conduct of research and extension services for Africa and the wider international community.
POSITION: College Secretary
REPORTING TO: Provost, College of Education
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
• The College Secretary shall be of the rank of at least a Deputy Registrar or eligible for appointment as such. Candidates must have a good first degree as well as an advanced degree in a relevant field, with not less than 15 years’ cumulative, progressively responsible experience at management level in an institution of higher education
• The College Secretary shall be the head of the administration of the College under the Provost and subject to any directives that the Registrar may issue from time to time.
• Without prejudice to the generality of (1) above, the College Secretary shall under the Provost be responsible for the following:
• Being secretary to the College Advisory Board, the College Academic Board and the Committees of the College Academic Board and keeping records and conducting correspondences on their behalf;
• Administration of all academic programmes and Coordination of administrative functions of the College;
• Management of all administrative and professional employees of the University in the College;
• Management of the administration of the College; and,
• Liaison between the College and the Central Administration of the University on all administrative and policy issues.
• The College Secretary shall be a member of the College Academic Board.
• The College Secretary shall be assisted in the execution of the functions of his office by an Academic Affairs Officer, Human Resource Officer and such officers as the University shall appoint and in accordance with the Statutes.
The College Secretary shall hold office for a period of four years and is eligible for re-appointment for a further term of up to four years.
How To Apply For The Job
An applicant is required to submit a complete application pack to
University of Ghana,
P. O. Box LG25,
(Hard copy); or
firstname.lastname@example.org (Soft copy).
The application pack should contain the following:
1. Completed application form for Senior Level Administrative Positions (UAB Form 1C) to be downloaded from the University’s website at www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd;
2. An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates; and,
3. A statement of about 2,500 words (not more than five pages) indicating how one intends to use the period in office to address relevant issues that will ensure that the University achieves its mission and vision. The UG strategic plan can be downloaded at: http://www.ug.edu.gh/pad/publication/ug-strategic-plan.
Further information about the University of Ghana may be found on the University’s website at www.ug.edu.gh.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021
- University of Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for University of Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the University of Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.