The University of Fort Hare (UFH) Registration Date for 2023 is open from 1 March and closes on 30th September 2023.
Therefore, the University of Fort Hare encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
Every student that wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at the University of Fort Hare Via the University of Fort Hare online application portal. This University of Fort Hare online application window is open for;
- First-time University of Fort Hare applicants
- University of Fort Hare students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
How to Apply UFH Registration Online for 2023
In order to apply for UFH Online Registration, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
To apply (UFH) Online Registration 2023
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.