Discover the exciting possibilities at the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR). Learn how to apply, admission requirements, and embark on a rewarding academic journey.
University of Energy and Natural Resources
UENR, an acronym for the University of Energy and Natural Resources, is a renowned institution located in Ghana.
UENR offers a wide selection of academic programs in numerous fields relating to energy, natural resources, and environmental studies, with a focus on sustainable development.
The university takes pleasure in offering a creative and dynamic learning environment that gives students the abilities and information needed to face the difficulties and possibilities in the rapidly changing energy industry.
What are the Courses Offered at UENR?
They offer different courses under the following academic department;
3. Natural Resources
6. Agriculture and Technology
8. Arts and Social Science
To find out about the different courses under these academic departments, click here.
Please note that this list may be subject to updates and changes as UENR continues to develop and refine its academic programs.
What are the Admission Requirements For UENR?
Candidates must possess the following before proceeding to the online application platform:
1. An authentic personal email.
2. A working personal mobile number.
3. Certified transcripts and diploma documents that have been scanned.
4. A digital passport photo that meets the following criteria:
- Wide eyes, front perspective, and full face.
- A full head should be shown in the photo, from the top of the hair to the shoulders.
- Create a white or off-white background for your photo.
- Don’t let the background or face have any shadows.
- Don’t wear caps or sunglasses.
To learn more about the admission requirements for each program, check here.
How to Get the UENR Voucher Pin
Before you can apply for admission at the school, you will first buy the e-voucher which will contain the application pin which you will need to log in to the admission portal.
The voucher costs GHS 200 for Diploma & Undergraduate while for postgraduate courses is GHS 250.
Sale Points for E-Vouchers
- Nationwide Ghana Post Offices.
- National GCB Bank locations.
- Zenith Bank worldwide.
- Main Campus, Sunyani, UENR Finance Directorate.
How to Apply and Fill out the Application Form
1. First, visit the admission portal.
2. Type in your application number and pin.
3. Choose the application type.
4. Alternate the voucher’s default PIN with your own PIN (PIN must have at least 8 characters).
5. Continue to the personal data page and fill out the form there.
6. After filling out the form, click “Complete.”
The Academic and Students’ Affairs Division, University of Energy and Natural Resources, Suyani, must receive two (2) copies of fully completed online application forms, certified copies of certificates/result slips, and copies of birth certificates (Not Returnable) by POST.
How to Recover Your Forgotten Pin
1. On the login screen, select Forgot My Pin.
2. Type your application number.
3. Select “Proceed” (you’ll receive your pin through SMS).
4. Candidates who have not finished the form won’t be able to change their pin.
Why Choose UENR?
Below are some reasons you might want to choose UENR;
UENR offers an array of undergraduate and postgraduate programs spanning disciplines such as Renewable Energy Engineering, Environmental Science, Natural Resource Management, Climate Change, and many more.
The urgent issues facing the energy and natural resource sectors are the focus of these programs.
Modern facilities and laboratories are available at UENR, giving students access to real-world situations.
Students have access to cutting-edge equipment and technology because the university is committed to promoting a healthy learning environment.
At UENR, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced and accomplished faculty members who are experts in their respective fields.
They are dedicated to fostering a nurturing and intellectually stimulating environment that encourages growth and exploration.
Embark on a rewarding academic journey at UENR and unlock endless opportunities in the fields of energy and natural resources.