University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Recruitment 2021/2022. University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Senior Internal Audit Assistant
- Senior Administrative Assistants
- Farm Manager
- Web Designer/Graphic Designer (University Relations Office)
- Junior Assistant Registrar (Legal Office)
- Assistant Registrar (Legal Office)
- Junior Assistant Registrars
- Junior Assistant Registrar (University Relations Office)
- Senior Accounting Assistants
- Medical Officer
- Medical/Physician Assistant
- IT Services and Academic Support Officers
- Director of Information Technology
- Senior Nursing Officer
- Principal Nursing Officer
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Chief Technician/Instructor
- Senior Technician / Instructor
Qualification Required & Experience
- have minimum of four (4) years of post qualification experience
- An applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised university in the appropriate subject with at least 9 years of post qualification experience in a university or similar institution.
- The applicant must be computer literate and of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity, must have proved organisational and leadership skills, possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and be a team player.
How to Apply
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214
Please Note Only shortlisted applicants would be called for interviews.
- The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Recruitment 2021
To apply for the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.