University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) Postgraduate Programmes PDF 2020/2021 is Out. Check the best Postgraduate Programmes offered at University of Energy and Natural Resources 2020… www.uenr.edu.gh Postgraduate Programmes. The Postgraduate Programmes and their cluster points can be sort out, If at any point You do not see the course You wanted to pursue You can also comment with the name of the course below and We will provide a list of Universities that offer your course.
Are you looking for the list of Postgraduate Programmes available at the University of Energy and Natural Resources? This post will assist you with the list of University of Energy and Natural Resources, UENR Course List 2020/2021 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, Certificate, Diploma, Distance Learning, Short Course programmes, and others.
We recommend that after verifying that University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) offers your course, You check If You meet the requirements for applying for the course.
University of Energy and Natural Resources Available Postgraduate Programmes
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes in:
- MPhil Climate Change
- MPhil Applied Mathematics
- MPhil /PhD Crop Science
- MBA/MPhil Agribusiness Management
- MPhil Environmental Planning and Sustainability
- MSc /PhD Sustainable Energy
- PhD Environmental Engineering Management
- MPhil/ PhD Social Forestry and Environmental Governance
- MSc/ MPhil/PhD in Computer Science
UENR POSTGRADUATE GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
i. Masters Programmes
At the time of application, candidates must be graduates of this University or any other University recognized by Academic Board and shall normally have obtained a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) degree in the relevant field
ii. PhD Programmes
Candidates applying for Doctor of Philosophy degree must have a Masters degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time but weekends) are of Two (2) Calendar Years duration.
- PhD Programmes (Full-Time but weekends) are of Four (4) Calendar Years duration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- First of all, candidates must purchase an eVoucher by paying an application fee of Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at the following banks: Ecobank, Ghana Post Office or UENR Accounts Office.
- Upon payment of the application fee, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to online admissions portal and begin the application process HERE.
- Candidate is required to upload a passport size picture with the following specifications:
- Dimension; 600×600 pixels in JPEG format
- White background
- Picture size should not exceed 120kb
5. Once the process has been completed, candidates must print out 3 copies of the completed application form from the portal and submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies along with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and [Transcript for those attending UENR for the first time]) to the following address:
If this post is helpful to you and you know that is going to be helpful to somebody else, please share it button below on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
For the latest update, You can like our Facebook page and also follow us on Twitter through the button below.