UENR Courses Requirements, Admission Requirements 2023/2024
UENR Courses Requirements, and Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 academic year hold significant importance for aspiring students. However, you will get course registration requirements and admission criteria set by the University of Energy and Natural Resources as you read through this piece.
UENR Courses Requirements
Complete UENR Courses Requirements 2023/2024, and Admission Requirements 2023/2024 are Here on this page.
Hence, all you need to do is to take notes of these requirements before you apply for admission.
This page provides information about the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) courses, cut-off points, and admission requirements.
If you are a prospectus student that wants to study at the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), here are the Courses Requirements:
You must have at least 6 Credits in WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), plus THREE (3) Electives in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics or Elective Mathematics or General Agriculture. and you must be above 15 years.
Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Here are different categories of UENR admission requirements for intending and returning students:
An applicant for admission to a degree Programme in the University must have Credits in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), and CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1- C6/SSSCE A-D) D7, E8 & F9 Are Not Acceptable for Admission Purposes.
** It is worth noting that the THREE CORE SUBJECTS are prerequisites for all Programmes of study at our University
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (GBCE)
Applicants must have passed THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and pass in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
ADVANCED LEVEL/MATURE APPLICANTS
Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfil the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE)
Applicants must have passed THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
1. Applicants must have attained the age of 25 years at the time of submitting the Application Forms.
2. FIVE (5) credits at O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics,
3. Applicants must have a Diploma from UENR or from a recognized institution.
4. Credits in WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), plus THREE (3) Electives in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics or Elective Mathematics or General Agriculture. Short-listed applicants must pass an interview.
Holders of first degree and/or higher degree in any discipline:
1. Applicants with the above qualification in any discipline may apply. Short-listed applicants shall take an entrance examination and pass an interview.
2. And Applicants in category ii (a) will be required to pursue the Programme for Four (4) years. Mature applicants with diplomas with more than Ten (10) years of working experience may apply under this category.
Credit Passes in THREE (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies, and Three (3) Elective Subjects in the following groups; Business, General Arts, General Science, and Vocational/Home Economics.
A’ LEVEL APPLICANTS
FIVE (5) credits at the O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics, plus THREE (3) A’ Level or equivalent passes in General Arts, Business, and General Science.
1. Applicants holding the General Business Certificate (GBCE) and/or Advanced Business Certificate (ABCE) must have credits in at least SIX (6) subjects including English Language and Business Mathematics at the GBCE, or THREE (3) passes in the relevant Compulsory Subjects Plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects at the
2. Also, Applicants holding any of the Stages of ACCA, ICA, ACIB or CIM, must, in addition, have credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in THREE (3) Core Subjects and THREE Electives or FIVE (5) credits at the O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics. Applicants in this category are admitted into the year
3. Applicants holding HND with Second Class (Lower Division) and above must in addition have credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in THREE (3) Core subjects and THREE (3) Electives or FIVE (5) credits at O’ level including English language and mathematics. These applicants would be placed in either Year Two (2) or Year Three (3) after passing an entrance examination/interview.
Finally, you have to familiarize yourself with the UENR Courses Requirements and Admission Requirements for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Hence, it is vital for prospective students. However, if have read through this, you would have gotten everything about the admission requirements of this great institute.