Are you planning to apply for UDS admissions in 2023? The requirements, deadlines, and application procedure are all explained in detail here.
The University for Development Studies (UDS) is a wonderful alternative if you want to pursue higher education in Ghana.
Public university UDS offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in various subject areas, including education, social sciences, health sciences, and agriculture.
The UDS admissions process must first be completed before you may enroll. All you require to know about UDS entrance in 2023 will be covered in this post.
To be eligible for UDS admission, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have credits in English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies
- You must have three other credits in relevant subjects.
- Both your age and your prior professional experience must be at least 25.
- You must pass an entrance examination and an interview.
- The minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree from an authorized university or its equivalent.
- You must have a minimum of a second-class lower division.
How to Apply for UDS Admission
The UDS admission process is online, and the application portal opens in January and closes in June. To apply for UDS admission, follow these steps:
- Visit the UDS admission portal at uds.edu.gh/admissions
- To apply now, click the button “Apply Now”.
- To create an account, you must provide your email address and password.
- Logging into your account will allow you to finish the application.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee online or via mobile money.
- Submit your application.
The UDS admission deadlines for the 2023 academic year are as follows:
- WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE Applicants – June 30, 2023
- Mature Applicants – June 30, 2023
- Postgraduate Applicants – May 31, 2023
It’s essential to meet the deadlines, as late applications are not accepted.
UDS Admission Tips
Take into account the following advice to raise your chances of admission to UDS:
1. Apply early so you have more time to fix any errors or problems with your application.
2. Meet the admission requirements – ensure that you meet all the requirements before applying.
3. Prepare well for the entrance examination and interview (for mature applicants).
4. Have all your documents ready, including your transcripts and certificates.
Being admitted to UDS will significantly advance your academic and professional goals.
You’ll have a greater chance of applying successfully for UDS admission in 2023 if you adhere to the advice given here.
Recall submitting your application as early as possible, to fulfil the requirements, and to thoroughly prepare for the entrance exam or interview. All the best!