UBIDS Students Portal 2023: How to Login and Access the Platform
Learn how to effectively utilize the UBIDS Students Portal. Access the portal, log in, check your admission status, register for courses, and recover your password effortlessly. Empower yourself with this comprehensive guide.
UBIDS Students Portal
The UBIDS Students Portal is an all-in-one platform designed to empower students like you with easy access to academic resources, course registration, program applications, admission updates, and more.
Here, we will guide you through the essential steps for navigating the UBIDS Students Portal smoothly.
Let’s get started and learn about the plethora of options that are waiting for you, whether you’re a new or returning student.
How to Access/Login into the UBIDS Students Portal
1. Launch a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
2. Visit the school website, please.
3. Enter your student ID (Permanent University Identification Number (UIN)) or email address to log in.
4. If you’re a first-time user, your default password is ubids2020.
5. After your first login, we advise you to reset your password.
6. Is the Login not valid? Self-reset your password.
How to Check Admission Status on the Portal
Follow the steps below to determine your admission status.
1. Visit the institution’s official website.
2. On the website, look for the “Admission Status” area.
3. Select the appropriate academic year from the given options.
4. Choose one of the search options provided, such as “Search by Application ID,” “Search by First Name,” “Search by Surname,” or “Search By Program.”
5. Put the necessary data in the search field. If you are using your name, be sure to use your first name, last name, or a combination of the two depending on the instructions.
6. Click on the “Search” or “Submit” button to initiate the search.
7. Wait for the system to process your request and display the admission status.
8. Review the results carefully to see if you have been admitted. Depending on the terms used by the school, the status may be described as “Admitted,” “Pending,” “Waitlisted,” or “Not Admitted.”
9. If you have been admitted, they may provide you with further instructions or asked to download your admission letter. In such cases, follow the given instructions to proceed.
10. Contact the institution’s admissions office for support if you have any queries or worries about your admissions status.
Remember that they may update the admission list periodically. So it’s advisable to check back later if your name does not appear initially.
How to Recover/Reset Password
1. First log into the school’s portal
2. Click on the ‘Forgotten Password’.
3. Enter your email.
4. Then click Reset Password.
5. You will get an email. Follow the instructions given to reset your password.
6. Go back to the login page and log in with your new password.
How to Register Your Courses Online
Here is a step-by-step explanation of the registration process for SDD-UBIDS first-year students.
1. Log into the website.
2. As stated in your acceptance letter, log in using your Student ID. Use ubids2020 as your default password.
NB: If you have trouble logging in, please fill out the issue or complaint form. They will fix the problem as soon as possible.
3. Your account will be instantly opened after you successfully log in so you can change your password.
4. Before you begin the registration procedure, read the modalities by clicking the link for registration rules and regulations.
5. After that, click the register link in the left sidebar. Your permanent student ID and other information about you, including your name and academic year, will be shown.
6. When you click the “program details” tab, your program and a list of required courses will be displayed as they were in your acceptance letter.
7. Select the elective course(s) you wish to add to the courses table by clicking the “Add Course” button, then click “Add”.
Please check with your department, staff, or school if you are unsure about your optional course(s). You cannot register with credit limits that are less than or greater than those.
8. The fees table will display your fee information and whether you have made payments or not; if there are no outstanding balances, you may be eligible to register for your program. If there are, you may need to pay them.
If your fees have been fully paid but have not appeared, please fill out the form by scanning and uploading your deposit slip, and the accounts office will have it resolved.
9. Finally, to register, select the “Register for this Trimester” button.
How to Get a Proof of Course Registration
1. To obtain your proof of registration in PDF format, download it. As an alternative, you can access it by tapping on the proof of registration in the sidebar to your left.
2. Save your registration confirmation document as a PDF.
3. In order to finish registration, print it and email it to your faculty for approval.
It should be noted that those who do not register online will not have their exam results uploaded.
Students must submit two copies of the registration form to their respective faculties or schools after registering in order for it to be verified and approved online.
One copy of the signed forms must be delivered to the student as proof of enrollment, and the other copy must stay with the faculty or school.
Congratulations! You are now equipped with the knowledge to effectively utilize the UBIDS Students Portal.