Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
What you need to know about 2021/2022 Quai
d’Orsay/Total International Scholarship Scheme
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is for students interested in a master’s degree in France in the following fields:
- Engineering and Geosciences (Oil and Gas related)
- Finance and Management
Offer ID: 17215BR
The Total-NNPC master’s scholarship will be organised and hosted in France.
There are other France Scholarships available for International students in 2021.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Total-NNPC master’s scholarship is only available to Nigerian students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Quai d’Orsay/Total International Scholarship Scheme 2021, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available
The scholarship award is fully funded.
Eligibility for Total-NNPC masters scholarship 2021
- Only Nigerian nationals can apply
- Students should have graduated between 2015 and 2021
- Must have a first degree with at least the upper class of the second class, which is relevant for the areas defined above
- Must have completed NYSC Compulsory Program for one year
Selection: The selected candidates will come at their own expense to take proficiency tests in English and numerical analysis. Candidates who pass these tests will be interviewed in May 2021.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Masters Scholarship 2021
- Visit careers.total.com…If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the
2) Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
3) Navigate to “Our offers” and select your language preference
4) Click on “Advanced search”
a) In the “Country” text box type “Nigeria”
b) in the “Functional discipline” option box select “Research Innovation & Development”
c) Then click “Search” to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in Nigeria.
5) Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view the details of the application. you can
then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply to job” at the bottom of the
6) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is
7) Please fill the form accordingly.
8) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
• Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only
• Functional email address. Please Note; All communication will be by email ONLY
• State of origin
• Details of tertiary education; Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, a period of study
• Details of secondary education; institution, certificate, a period of study
• Details of primary education; institution, certificate, a period of study
Total-NNPC Masters Scholarship 2021 Application Deadline
Application closes two weeks from the date of official publication.
Duration of the scholarship:
The duration of the scholarship differs according to the schools and programs selected.
Total accepts applications from Nigerian youth who are suitably qualified for one of the programs in the following schools.
12 months of course and 6 months of internship
- Specialized Master Petroleum Geosciences Geology
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences Geophysics
- Specialized Master in Reservoir Geosciences and Engineering
11 months of training and 6 months of internship
- Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management
Disaster management, environmental sciences, human and social sciences, information and communication technologies (18-month study program + 6-month internship, the possibility of doing it in the home country or in France)
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Technologies (PM3E) – 2 years
- Master in Process and Bioprocesses Engineering – Project
- Management in Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) 2 years
- Master’s degree in management and optimization of supply chains and transport (18-month academic program + 6-month internship)
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Computational Structural MechanicsMaster in Applied Mechanics on Design of Production and Systems
- Master in Applied Mechanics on Metallic and Composites Complex Assemblies
- Master in Control Engineering and Production Systems on Automatic control, Robotics, Signal and mage
ISEP Engineering Master Degree in Computer Science- 2 years
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes – 2 years
- Advanced Master in Safety Engineering and Management – 1 year
- Advanced Master for innovative and secure IoT systems – 1 year
7. ICSI Toulouse (HSE)
Master in Safety Engineering and Management (HSE) – 2 years
- Petroleum Geosciences & Engineering/ forage et Production
- MSc Knowledge Integration in Mechanical Production
- Master Degree in Materials and Engineering Sciences
- Master Subterranean Reservoirs of Energy: Hydrodynamics Geophysics – Modeling
- Chemistry International Studies (Chem.I.St)
- International Master “SIMOS“: SIMulation and Optimization of energy Systems
Context and environment
Other programs are:
11. ENSIC Nancy
- Chemistry International Studies – 2 years
12. GRENOBLE INP
- 1 year
- Mécanique et energétique
- Master CyberSecurity (CySec)
- 2 years
- MSc in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings
- Mechanics: Fluid Mechanics and Energetics – FME
- Master in Sciences and Materials Engineering
- Electrochemistry and Processes
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering
- Master MSE – Program Biorefinery and Biomaterials
- MSc in Integration, Security and TRust in Embedded systems
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics (MSIAM)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering
13. HEC Paris (Business) – 10-month academic program + 6 month internship
- MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
- MSc in International Finance (MIF)
- MSc Strategic Consulting
- MSc Managerial and Financial Economic
14. EDHEC Business School – 2 academic semesters + 3-6 month internship
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Management Studies
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
15. ESC Rennes (Business) – 15-month academic program including a 4-month internship
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Global Business Management
- MSc in International Finance
16. Sciences Po Paris (Political Science, Law and Business)
- 1 year
- LLM in Transnational Arbitration & Dispute Settlement
- Master in Corporate Strategy
- Master in Financial Regulation and Risk Management
- 2 years
- Master in Public Affairs
- Master in International Energy
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Environmental Policy
17. Université de Cergy-Pontoise – 1 year
- LL.M in Law and Business Ethics
- Master (LLM) M. in Business and Taxation Law
18. CNAM – 1 year
- Master of Science in Telecommunications and Networks
- Master of Business Administration
19. Polytechnique Palaiseau – 2 years
- MSc Internet of Things: Innovation and Management
- MSc Ecotechnologies for Sustainability and Environment Management
- MSc Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management – STEEM
20. ESCP Europe (Energy Management)
- MSc in Energy Management (MEM) – 3 academic semesters (London-Paris-London) + 4-6 month internship
- MSc Synthesis, catalysis and sustainable chemistry – 1 year
- Quantitative Finance – 1 year
23. Université de Grenoble Alpes – 2 years
- MSc in Chemistry – five specialities
- MSc in Earthquake Engineering & Engineering Seismology