The TOTAL Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | TOTAL Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. TOTAL Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming TOTAL Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 TOTAL Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the TOTAL Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
TOTAL Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Young Graduate Trainee – Recruitment
Total Petroleum Ghana PLC is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building. The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 4 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Plc has successfully developed Twenty-One (21) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
Context and environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a twelve (12) month international exposure (subject to performance & improvement in the Covid -19 situation) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
We are interested in:
• Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
• Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Qualification Required & Experience
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
• Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Laboratory Technology [Industrial].
• Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
• Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
• Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
• Team player and leadership qualities
• Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
• Highly adaptable to different environments
• Must also be computer literate
• Ability to speak French is an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 19 April, 2021
- TOTAL Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for TOTAL Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the TOTAL Ghana Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum TOTAL Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.