Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The Top 20 Masters Scholarships In Biotechnology is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Top 20 Masters Scholarships In Biotechnology and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Top 20 Masters Scholarships In Biotechnology are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Top 20 Masters Scholarships In Biotechnology
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Top 20 Masters Scholarships In Biotechnology.
1. International Biotechnology Scholarship at the University of Glasgow in the UK:
the scholarship is available for international students pursuing their masters in the University and is worth 8 000 euros. Apply by sending an email to pstanley-at-glasgow.ac.uk stating which course scholarship you would like to be considered for, with your student ID number. Scholarship website: https://www.gla.ac.uk/t4/international/files/forms/scholarships/view_scholarships.php?scholarship_ID=206#current_Country
2. Masters Scholarships for International Students at USTH in Vietnam
The scholarship is available for international students with good academic results and English language proficiency pursuing their masters in listed courses including biotechnology at the University of Science and Technology in Vietnam and is worth a full waiver of tuition and living expenses. Applicants must be enrolled at the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
3. Ghent University Top-Up Grants for International Students in Belgium:
this scholarship is available for students from developing countries to study English taught master’s program at Ghent University, Belgium.
The grant is worth 650 euros per month and an all-in assurance that covers health, civil liability, and repatriation. Each study program selects the top 3 students for the scholarship. No special application is needed.
Scholarship information: https://www.ugent.be/en/research/funding/devcoop/master-grants/topupgrants.htm
4.UCD science scholarships:
the scholarship is available for applicants from EU countries for master’s programs in ICT and software, biotechnology, biomedical, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, nanotechnology, and semiconductor fields available at UCD, Ireland. The scholarship is worth 3 000 euros and awarded to academically exceptional students.
Scholarship link: https://www.ucd.ie/science/scholarships.html
5. Skoltech MSc and PhD Full Tuition Scholarships for International Students in Russia:
the scholarship is available for international and home students in the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech).
All students admitted for master’s and doctorate program receives a full waiver of tuition, accommodation, health insurance, and stipend for living expenses up to 40 000 RUR per month and a variety of academic mobility programs.
Scholarship link: https://www.skoltech.ru/en/apply
- Aga Khan Scholarship: this scholarship is available for students from member-state countries of Aga Khan. It is available for masters and PhD degree programs.
The value of the scholarship is awarded on an individual basis and is available for all fields of study and all disciplines at any university of your choice. Scholarship link: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/aga-khan-scholarship/1
- DST Scholarship: this scholarship is available for Non-Dutch students from over one hundred and eighty-five countries at Wageningen University and Research Centre.
The scholarship is available for a period of two years for the study of the master’s degree program in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Biotechnology. It is worth an annual amount of ten thousand euros. Scholarship link: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/dst-scholarship/89
- Japan / World Bank Scholarship Program: This scholarship fund is available for students from developing countries for a period of 1 – 2 years. The worth of the scholarship is on an individual basis. The scholarship is available for students pursuing a master’s program in any field of study and any discipline and at any university. Scholarship link: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/japanworld-bank-scholarship-program/30
- The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS): the scholarship is awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis and is available for both international students and home students. The scholarship is for a master’s program in selected areas of study including Biotechnology. The value of the scholarship is based on the individual. Scholarship website: https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/admissions/scholarships
- NFP scholarship: the scholarship is available for students from developing countries for a period of 1-2 years to pursue a master’s program in all fields of study in all universities. The scholarship is worth tuition, visa, and travel expenses. Scholarship link: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/nfp-scholarship/48
- Qatar Foundation Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded based on the individual and is available to all students of all nationalities in all fields of study for undergraduates, masters, and doctorate programs and lasts for the duration of the study. Scholarship website: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/qatar-foundation-scholarship/119
- Rotary Foundation scholarship: this scholarship is available for students from countries that are a member of the Rotary Foundation. The scholarship is for one year for undergraduates, masters and doctorate programs scholarship website: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/rotary-foundation-scholarship/56
- Global select scholarship: this scholarship is worth a 38% discount on tuition at the University of Wichita for international students applying for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. The tuition waiver lasts for the entire duration of the course. Scholarship link: https://webs.wichita.edu/?u=intl&p=/undergraduate/globalselect/
- Harold Carroll Memorial Scholarship at Federation University Australia: the scholarship is worth a full waiver of tuition and stipend for living expenses at the Federation University in Australia. The award is for an undergraduate and postgraduate program in various fields of study. Scholarship link: https://federation.edu.au/about-us/our-university/portfolios/student-support-and-services/student-connect/scholarships/scholarships/feduni-wide-scholarships/harold-carroll-memorial-scholarship
- Australia Charles Darwin University High Achievers International Scholarships: this scholarship is awarded in all fields of study for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies. It is available to international students and includes tuition waivers and accommodation. Scholarship link: https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/scholarships#p7AP3c1_1
- Australia RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master Programs: this scholarship is for international students for their masters and undergraduate programs and includes 20% of tuition waiver. Scholarship link: https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-us/international-students/apply-to-rmit-international-students/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/rmit-international-excellence-scholarship
- Curtin University in Australia offering Curtin International Scholarships – CRL Merit Scholarship: This scholarship is available to international students at the university for their undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It covers s 20% waiver of tuition for their first year of study. Scholarship link: https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/scholarships/scholarship.cfm?id=3501.0
- Commonwealth Government’s Research Training Program for Australian and International Students (RTP): this scholarship is available for master’s and doctorate degree programs in Australia. It is available for international students and worth stipend, relocation allowance amongst other benefits. Scholarship link: https://www.cdu.edu.au/research/ori/scholarships
- Rabbani scholarship fund: this scholarship fund is available to Arab students to study in any field of choice in any university and is worth 12 500 euros for one year only. It is available for master’s and doctoral degree studies. Scholarship link: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/rabbani-fellowship/53
- TATA scholarship scheme: this scholarship fund is available for Indian students for masters and Ph.D. and is available for one year of study in any field and at any university. The scholarship is worth a maximum of 380 000 Indian rupees for one year of study. Scholarship link: https://www.educationfair.nl/scholarship/show/tata-scholarship/66