You need to have the Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences Student Portal to be able to carry out most of your school-related activities. learn how you can log in and access the student portal.
Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences Student Portal
The Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences (TSMHS) Student Portal serves as an online platform where students can engage in various educational activities, including accessing their results.
Links to the Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences Student Portal, Application Portal, and Registration Portal for both new and returning students can be found below.
The TSMHS Students Portal, also known as the TSMHS Portal, is utilized for the registration of fresh and returning students.
This online portal, designed by the institution, facilitates formal and prospective students in creating accounts or logging in to perform various academic tasks effortlessly.
These tasks may include applying to the institution, reviewing the list of offered courses, checking admission status, accessing results, and more.
How to Login to the TSMHS Student Portal
1. You will start by visiting the student portal to access the Student Login Portal.
2. Provide your Admission Number.
3. Enter your Password.
4. Click ‘Login’ to proceed.
5. Enjoy seamless access to your student account.
How to Reset/Recover Your Password
In case you forget your password, don’t worry and follow the steps below to reset your password:
1. Visit the login page and click on forgot password.
2. Retrieve your password by entering your Registration Number in the designated field.
3. Access your account by using your recovered password.
4. Ensure accurate account recovery by updating any incorrect email information associated with your profile.
Features of Thika School of Medical and Health Sciences Student Portal
There are many tasks you can carry out using the student portal and they are:
1. Register for your TSMHS courses effortlessly through the online portal.
2. Conveniently make payments for your TSMHS fees using the secure online payment system.
3. Access and review your semester results seamlessly on the TSMHS portal.
4. Check your admission status and print your admission letter for TSMHS admissions.
5. Complete the acceptance fee payment process through the online portal.
6. Download your academic transcript from the TSMHS portal.
7. Stay informed by keeping track of the semester’s academic calendar on the TSMHS portal.
8. Apply for additional credit hours easily through the TSMHS online platform.
9. Request deferment of admission when needed through the dedicated portal feature.
TSMHS Student Login Portal is a straightforward process. By following these steps, students can access a wealth of information and resources tailored to enhance their academic journey.