Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, The The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship.
Level/Field of Study
The İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Program will be provided for Associate, Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. degrees.
İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship program includes the fields of Medicine, dentistry, Pharmaceutics, Nursing, and Veterinary medicine.
İbn Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship program is hosted in Turkey.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the USA. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in USA
İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Eligible Nationalities
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde* (Capo Verde), Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo, Rep., Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep., Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, FYR, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, RB, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Rep., Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship Scholarship Worth
The scholarship will cover Allowance, Accommodation, Tuition and Fees, Health Expenses, Turkish Language Course, Transportation.
Eligibility for the İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
- Being a citizen of a foreign country (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program),
- For vocational schools and undergraduate programs: Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year- preferably from science-based high schools,
- For masters and Ph.D. programs: Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equal to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic year,
- For vocational schools and undergraduate level, applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
- For Masters level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For Ph.D. level applicants who were born no earlier than 01.01.1978,
- Candidates who had not or have not been granted a scholarship in the vocational, undergraduate, graduate, and specialty level he/she is applying for, by a Turkish government institution,
- Candidates who are currently studying in a university or a vocational college in Türkiye cannot apply for the same level,
- Graduate applicants who have completed his/their undergraduate or master’s education in Türkiye must submit ALES (Academic Staff and Graduate Education Test conducted by ÖSYM) or its international equivalent exam deemed acceptable by the universities they are applying to.
Submission Deadline of İbni Sina Medical Sciences Scholarship
The deadline for submission differs. Click on the link below to get more information about the deadline.
The duration of this scholarship is 84 months.
It is connoted as; Dentistry: 1 year Turkish Language course + 5 years. Pharmacy: 1 year Turkish Language course + 5 years. Medicine: 1 year Turkish Language course + 6 years.