The Catholic University of Eastern Africa KUCCPS Admission list is what you need to watch out for if you apply to study at the University. The good news is that it is out. Learn how to check your name on the list and how to download your admission letter.
Catholic University of Eastern Africa KUCCPS Admission List
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) has released the long-awaited KUCCPS Admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The KUCCPS Admission List at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa is a vital document that lists the names of successful applicants for various programs offered at the institution.
It is the moment of truth, as it shows whether you have an admitted to the University or not. If your name is on the list, that means that you have successfully gotten an admission to study at CUEA.
How to Check the CUEA KUCCPS Admission List
1. Go to The Catholic University of Eastern Africa’s official website.
2. Then check for the admission section and click on it.
3. Once you’re on the KUCCPS Admission Lists page, you have two options. You can either download the admission lists in PDF format or use the Online PDF Viewer.
4. In the downloaded list or the online viewer, carefully confirm your name.
If you find your name on the list, congratulations are in order! You have successfully secured admission into the institution for the 2023/2024 academic year.
After confirming your admission status, the next step is to download your official Catholic University of Eastern Africa KUCCPS Admission letter. This letter contains important information and instructions for your enrollment at the university.
How to Download the CUEA Admission Letter
Follow these steps to download your admission letter:
1. Visit The Catholic University of Eastern Africa’s official website.
2. Check for the admission section and click on “Download Admission Letter.”
3. You will then need to enter your KCSE (Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education) Index Number. Make sure that you enter the correct index number. If your index number begins with a “0,” please omit the prefix “0.”
4. After entering your correct KCSE Index Number, click the “Submit” button.
5. Your admission letter should then be generated and made available for download in PDF format.
6. Download the PDF file and save it to your computer or mobile device.
7. You can now open the admission letter to check the instructions on how to accept your admission and register for the school.
We wish you the very best as you start this journey towards your education. This is an important step in your academic career.
Again, congratulations, and best wishes for continued success and personal development throughout your stay at The Catholic University of Eastern Africa.