Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada 2023
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Ted Rogers School.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate studies in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, and Retail Management.
Successful candidates will study the chosen courses at the Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Canada.
Canadian citizens are eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Up to $10,000 each is awarded to each recipient of the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
A total of up to 13 scholarships will be available each year:
1 – Accounting & Finance
6 – Business Management
4 – Business Technology Management
1 – Hospitality & Tourism Management
1 – Retail Management
To be eligible for the Scholarships, a student will:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person who has been issued a Protected Person Status Document (PPSD). Be beginning their full-time undergraduate studies in the coming fall semester.
- Gain direct entry from high school, with a minimum 85% average in their final year of high school.
- Have officially accepted an offer to attend Ryerson entering the first year of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
How to Apply for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships:
Submit applications to Student Financial Assistance Office, Room POD-59, Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON, M5B 2K3. The application must include:
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship cover sheet.
- A personal letter outlining why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of support outlining leadership in extracurricular activities or community involvement (from teachers, principals, employers, community leaders, Ryerson faculty members or staff).
The application deadline for the Ted Rogers School of Management Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships is April 28, 2023.