The Technical University of Kenya Student Portal is the best handy site that students can conveniently use for multiple benefits. Do you want to know more about this portal? All aspirants should come close and pay attention.
Technical University of Kenya Student Portal
Wildlife is a great part of most Eastern African countries including Kenya and aspirants of Agricultural Colleges or related courses would enjoy their academic journey there.
The Technical University of Kenya Student Portal is simply an online portal where all students can access their educational activities, such as Results and many more.
The institution solely depends on this portal to serve all aspirants and returning students because of its convenience and ability to be used globally.
Aspirants will benefit more from this portal however, to get the best from it they will have to create an account or log in to explore all the portal has to offer.
How to Create an Account
1. To create an account you will have to search for the school’s official website online and open the homepage.
2. You can search for the registration page, and click on the “Sign up’ link you will find when you scroll down to the list of alternative options.
Or you use this direct link to gain access to the registration page to make it easy for you.
3. You will find several areas that you will have to fill, fill them correctly from the first to last, and click on “Create Account” to submit your online form.
4. Expect a confirmation text from the school either through your mail or text to confirm your registration was successful.
How to Login
You must be an account owner on the student portal to log in successfully to your student dashboard. However, you can start by:
1. You will search for the school’s official website, access the home page, and click on the “Log in” icon on the homepage.
2. Gain access to the page by entering your username and password and clicking the log-in icon. Your dashboard will load after a few seconds.
Afterwards, you can navigate to search for anything you want and you know there are a couple of things you can do with your dashboard through the portal.
How to Reset Password?
You could encounter some password problems. Whether is a wrong password or a forgotten password, you can correct the error by clicking the “Request Password”.
1. Once you click on the “Request Password“, the portal will request your email, most preferably the one you used to register the account.
2, The portal will load the online reset form for you to fill out, fill out all the blank areas correctly, and submit to get a confirmation link to continue the process.
How to Apply
1. Create an account or sign in if you already have a student account
2. Enter your details to get a REFERENCE NUMBER (like APP/xxxxx/2024).
3. Add your academic qualifications and upload scanned copies of your certificates or result slips. Note: Result slips over two years old won’t be accepted.
4. Pay the application fee of KES 2,000 for Diploma/Undergraduate programs, KES 3,000 for Postgraduate programs, and KES 3,600 (USD 36) for foreign applicants.
The recommended bank to pay through is Co-operative Bank of Kenya with account number 01129006234900 or Commercial Bank with account number 1101632445.
5. Your payment will be confirmed within 24 banking hours. After 24 banking hours, log in again and select your preferred program.
6. Submit your preferred academic program and wait for admission. You can always track your admission status using the dashboard.
How Much is Tuition and Fees?
All students of this reputable institution aren’t charged the same amount as tuition and fees. Tuition depends on your course and department and is higher for postgraduate students.
The highest tuition for a year is about KSh180,000. However, you can check your student portal or your college board to know how much your college is paying currently.
If you are an international student, be sure to pay more while fees are between KSh 19,500 to KSh 30,500.
Finally, you can create and access your portal/dashboard following our recommended steps. We hope you enjoy using these steps.