Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2023/2024. Sweden Ghana Medical Centre invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
Job Title: Senior Medical Physicist
Job Title: Senior Medical Physicist
Reports To: Medical Director
Contract Type: Permanent (Full Time)
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm (Occasional Weekend/extra working hours may be
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is the leading and first private cancer care center of excellence in West Africa.SGMC covers the full range of cancer specialties; our highly skilled team uses state-of-the art equipment and European-standard treatment techniques to provide high quality radiation treatment. In addition, the Centre uses modern virtual simulation and CT- based 3D treatment planning capabilities aimed at precisely targeting radiation delivery to tumors, while protecting normal tissues. Our cancer treatment plans and modern radiotherapy techniques give all our patients their best chance to fight cancer, to survive cancer and to improve their quality of life.
Team spirit is our strength. We are receptive, keen to learn from the diverse viewpoints of all our colleagues, and always seeking to improve our skills. Together we share the responsibility for SGMC’s future and for advancing the services we deliver to patients from across Africa. We
share knowledge, ideas and information in an open and honest way, in a climate of transparency, trust and respect for one another. We uphold the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior. In everything we do, we always strive to take away the burden of cancer.
Job Function and Related Performance Criteria
SGMC has a bold vision: we want to be the leading innovator in our field, with skilled employees who are motivated to deliver the best patient outcomes for our clients. We want to contribute to cancer treatment and research as we strive to give our patients the most effective therapies. Ultimately, we want to build a healthy company with a business model that works in Africa, and with best practices that help us grow our prominent role in private oncology treatment in West Africa.
As a Junior Medical Physicist, you will be expected to act according to SGMC’s vision as a Centre of Excellence and contribute to a professional and pleasant atmosphere both between colleagues and in patient relations. Moreover, you will be required to work in accordance with the codes and relevant guidelines of your professional licensing body.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be expected to achieve a high standard of performance as a Medical Physicist, while you deliver on the following broad job requirements. The successful candidate would work under the direct supervision of the Clinical Practice Manager Physicists and Dosimetry team by:
• Undertaking all clinical activities on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT and MRI.
• To be responsible for dosimetric parameters on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT
• To address image quality related issues on the CT and MRI
• To participate in the treatment planning activities
• To ensure maintenance of appropriate quality assurance for equipment, treatment delivery, compliance with radiation safety and conformal treatment planning.
• To support the medical physicist team
• To assist with Brachytherapy procedures
• Represent SGMC in the Oncology Community in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experience: Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Education: Master’s Degree, Medical Physics of an approved University.
• License/Certification: Certified Medical Physicist by the Ghana Allied Health Professional
Council (AHPC) as well as, a member of the Ghana Society of Medical Physics (GSMP).
• Candidate must be ready to learn and familiarize themselves with working in a multidisciplinary environment
• Ability to work in a team
• Above-market average
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants, should please email their CV and applications to:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2023
- The Sweden Ghana Medical Centre DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sweden Ghana Medical Centre Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.