Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program.
Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Stanford University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program cultivates and supports a highly engaged, multidisciplinary and multicultural community of graduate students from across Stanford University, and delivers a diverse collection of educational experiences, preparing graduates to address complex challenges facing the world.
Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at Stanford University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
During each of the first 3 years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive:
- a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
There are two baseline eligibility requirements.
- First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD programs. There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that we will give priority consideration to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.
- Second, you must have earned, in January 2015 or later, a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college or university of recognized standing.
You must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. The Knight-Hennessy Scholars application will require you to indicate the Stanford graduate degree program(s) to which you will apply.
- Step 1: Start your online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and prepare application requirements.
- Step 2: Submit the online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars by the deadline.
- Step 3: If necessary, update test scores for Knight-Hennessy Scholars through your application status page.