The St. Teresa’s College of Education Admission List 2020/2021 is out… All applicants who apply for admission into St. Teresa’s College of Education should Check the School Admission list portal now.
Management of St. Teresa’s College of Education Has released the names of the successful Admitted students into her 2020/2021 academic session. St. Teresa’s College of Education has released the names of successful Admitted students.
The List contains a data of Students admitted into this College to study the different courses it offers.
After the St. Teresa’s College of Education Admission management has screened all the candidates who apply for Admission onto the St. Teresa’s College of Education, they now release the names of successful candidates who meet up with the University Admission procedure.
St. Teresa’s College of Education Admission List contains all the names of successful students who Admission is offered to study Nursing Courses at St. Teresa’s College of Education.
Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on the portal for admission into the college of education for the 2020/2021 academic year.
St. Teresa’s College of Education Admission List / Application Status
St. Teresa’s College of Education admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
- Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
- The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
- Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
- Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
Nb: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website
NB. You can also check your name HERE OR https://admissionsghana.com/
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Or visit the College’s notice board to check your name.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of St. Teresa’s College of Education.