The St. Monica’s College of Education Fees 2023/2024 academic session is published. All new and old students are expected to check the fees. However, are you wondering how much St. Monica’s College of Education fees structure costs? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place.
St. Monica’s College of Education
St. Monica’s College of Education is among many teacher training institutions in Ghana.
The college however is part of the Ghana Education Service (GES) and is affiliated with the University of Cape Coast.
Apart from the numerous programs that the school offers, it also however has a 4-year Bachelor’s (B.Ed.) degree in Education.
The college’s main goal however is to give students quality teacher preparation programs with good information and abilities they need to succeed in teaching jobs.
The has a Catholic origin, hence, tries to make sure that its student is well cultured with ethics and good values which will help them to maintain high moral standards.
St. Monica’s College of Education Fees 2023/2024
The Management of St. Monica’s College of Education School has released the fee structure for All Courses for the 2023/20241 Academic Sessions.
Fees vary based on the program You are undertaking. Hence the Fees for nursing students are quite different.
Here are the St. Monica’s College of Education Fees for the 2023 academic session.
Some St. Monica’s College of Education Schools/Colleges of Education may differ in their charges.
Thus students are advised to confirm with the Colleges before making any payments. The following should be treated as a guide only.
- Admission Fees – GHC1,500.00 (per year)
- SRC GHC200.00 (per year)
- Hall Dues GHC100.00(per year)
- UCC Exams Fees – GHC360.00 per semester)
LEVEL 200 – GHC1,164.00 (It includes: SRC GHC100.00 Hall Dues GHC100.00; Exams GHC360.00)
LEVEL 300 – GHC788.00 For the year. (It includes: SRC GHC100.00 & Hall Project 50.00; Exams GHC270.00)
Students are thereby entreated to confirm from their respective Colleges of any possible increment in other fees.
How to Make Payment of Fees Online
Making payment of St. Teresa’s College of Education fees online is a simple and convenient process.
1. First, sign in to your account through the school website however using your User name and password.
2. Hence, you can choose your payment from here, when you navigate to the fees or payment area.
3. Choose however among the list of this payment method that is okay for you: a bank transfer, mobile money, or credit/debit card payment.
4. Make sure you follow the instructions on the screen to confirm your school fee payment.
St. Teresa’s College of Education provides its students with an easy and secure way to make fee payments online.
Application Tips For St. Monica’s College of Education Admission
1. Choose institutions that reflect what you want to achieve.
2. Pay a visit in person if you can and speak to students who have been admitted and ask for tips.
3. Get recommendations from people that will make a difference between acceptance and rejection.
4. Begin the application process and make sure you check-list all that is required of you.
5. Provide additional information that may be relevant to your application.
6. You must remember to manage your online presence, in this social media era.
7. Furthermore, it will be good to constantly get updated information from the school admission office.
8. It is essential not to miss any deadlines.
9. However, go over the application thoroughly before you finally submit it and make sure you have provided all the required information.
10. Lastly, make sure to choose recommendations that will make a positive difference to your application.
Make sure you visit this page frequently for St. Monica’s College of Education Updates.
Hence, the pricing schedule for the 2023–2024 academic year has been made public by St. Teresa’s College of Education as the start of the semester approaches.
St. Teresa’s College of Education has ensured that the education it provides is first-class while keeping costs within reasonable bounds. Thus, this post’s main objectives.