The St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment 2022/2023… | St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. St. Joseph’s College of Education recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 St. Joseph’s College of Education recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the St. Joseph’s College of Education.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Principal
St. Joseph’s College of Education was established in 1948. It was elevated to the status of a College of Education by an Act of Parliament in 2012 (Act 847). The position of PRINCIPAL will become vacant from September 2020. The College Governing Council invites applications from interested and qualified persons.
• The Principal serves as Academic and Administrative Head, as well as Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College. He or She is responsible for organising and conducting the academic, financial and administrative business of the College in accordance with the statutes and decisions of Council and the Academic Board.
Tenure of Office
• The appointment, which is full time,’ shall be for four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further term of four (4) years after evaluation of performance.
Qualification and Experience
The Applicant must:
• Have an advanced research degree (a PhD is an added advantage).
• Have good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
• Be at least a Senior Lecturer or a Principal Tutor in a College of Education or of a comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation.
Applicant must also show evidence of the following:
• Demonstrate capacity to manage a College of Education;
• Ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the College;
• Ability to project effectively the image of the College internally and externally;
• Proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation.
• Relevant post qualification senior management experience of at least five (5) years.
• Must not be more than 55 years at the time of application and; extensive knowledge and experience at the tertiary education level will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
• Interested applicants must submit seven (7) copies of their application package, including Curriculum Vitae, a two-page Vision Statement for the College, Certificates and any other relevant documents.
• Application must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
St. Joseph’s College of Education
P. O. Box 15, Bechem, Ahafo Region
Digital Address: B3-0021-5204
Applicants must request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address or to the following email address:
Closing Date: 10 June, 2022
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- St. Joseph’s College of Education DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment 2022
To apply for the St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum St. Joseph’s College of Education Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.