Sodexo, formerly known as Sodexo Alliance provides food services and facility management. Here, we show you how to access the Sodexo North American Portal.
Sodexo North American Portal
Sodexo is a French provider of food services and facilities management. Issy-les-Moulineaux, a suburb of Paris, serves as the corporate headquarters of Sodexo.
One of the biggest global companies in the world, Sodexo employs 420,000 people from 130 different countries at 34,000 sites across 80 different countries.
You can easily access the Sodexo North America Portal by following the steps below
‣ First, visit the website > https://us.sodexonet.com/
When the webpage opens, you will be asked for your username and password
‣ Enter your username and password in the boxes provided
‣ If your details are correct, then you will have access to the portal.
That’s all, you can now see your dashboard, and do what you need to.
How Do I Get a Sodexo Card in India?
In India, you can pay for meals at participating restaurants as well as other services like transportation and retail purchases with Sodexo cards.
To get a Sodexo card in India, you must go to one of the company’s authorized sales locations, and produce identification.
Also, you will have your picture taken in order to obtain a Sodexo card in India.
- Summit Health Patient Portal
- LA Fitness Employee Portal
- Cal State Fullerton Portal
- Adp Self Service Portal
How Do I Reset My Sodexo Meal Card PIN?
Follow these steps to reset your Sodexo meal card PIN
‣ Open the Sodexo+ app and sign in using either your registered email address or 10-digit cellphone number.
‣ Enter the onetime password (OTP) that was sent to your email or mobile number.
‣ Click the “Forgot your password?” link.
‣ Type in the email address you registered with.
‣ Enter the verification code you received through email.
‣ Make your new password at least 8 characters long, including one uppercase letter, one number, and one special character.
‣ Verify your brand-new password.
‣ After selecting Proceed, your password will be changed.
‣ On the Login page, enter your new password.
‣ To validate your password change, a confirmation email will also be sent to your email.
How to Activate a Sodexo Meal Card?
To activate the Sodexo email card you’ll need to enter the card number and your own four-digit PIN.
Note that your card will be activated and available for use once the accuracy of your information has been confirmed.
You can activate the meal card in 2 different ways, either through SMS or the Sodexo Card Activation portal.
Method1: Activating via the Portal
‣ You can activate your card online by going to https://activation.sodexobrs.com.
‣ Enter either your registered mobile number or email address.
‣ Type the 12-digit card reference number next.
‣ After that, enter the Captcha information
‣ Click on On Get Activation Code
‣ Enter the activation code sent to you via SMS or email.
‣ Select “Activate Card.”
Method 2: Activating via SMS
To activate the meal card via SMS, send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 9225660070
Below is the message format:
CARD ACT<space>12-digit Card Reference Number<space>Last 4 digits of your Card Number
How to Check My Sodexo Card Balance?
Every time you make a purchase in any store, you will receive an email or SMS with information about the transaction and the current balance on your Card.
By logging into the Sodexo Cardholder Portal (www.sodexobenfitsindia.com) or the zeta mobile app, you may easily check your card’s balance.
How Can I Check My Sodexo Card Transactions Online?
Every time you make a purchase in any store, you will receive an email or SMS with details about the transaction and your Card’s current balance.
By accessing the Zeta mobile app or the Sodexo Cardholder Portal, you can easily check your card’s balance.
Does TCS Provide Sodexo Meals Card for their Employee?
The TCS does offer meal passes. Sodexo isn’t always involved. Depending on the setting. We have been given HDFC or ICICI meal cards. The process is the same as with Sodexo.
How Can I Unblock the PIN of My Sodexo Meal Pass?
Please go to the “Contact Us” area of the website rewardcard.sodexo.com to learn how to unblock your card. To unlock your card, the website will need to confirm your identity.
How Do I Save Tax if I Opt for Sodexo Food Coupons?
You can use meal vouchers or coupons from Sodexo at some department stores as well as restaurants and cafes. These are seen as tax benefits that employers provide to their staff in an effort to lower their tax obligations.
According to income tax regulations, these food coupons or meal vouchers are tax-exempt up to a maximum of Rs 50 for each meal.
Such meal vouchers provided by a corporation to its employees are limited to two meals per day and should only be used during working hours.
This amounts to Rs 100 per working day if we assume two meals per day.
Let’s assume that meal vouchers can only be tax-exempt up to Rs 2500 a month (50 RS per meal * 2* 25 days) if an employee uses meal vouchers to purchase two meals per day while working for 25 days in a month.
The meals here could be for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s also crucial to remember that the meal cards provided to employees are not transferable and must be used at the designated restaurant or restaurants.
If you found this information helpful or know anyone who needs help accessing the Sodexo North American Portal, you can share this post with them.