Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the SLLC MA International Scholarship in Ireland is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The SLLC MA International Scholarship in Ireland and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for SLLC MA International Scholarship in Ireland are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for SLLC MA International Scholarship in Ireland
Here are some brief descriptions of the top ITESM “Doble Grado” Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship At the University Of Essex.
University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland and located in Cork. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Level/Field of study:
This is a master’s program designed for students pursuing MA in Languages & Cultures, MA in Translation Studies, and MA in Applied Linguistics.
The SLLC MA International Scholarship is taken and hosted at School of Languages, Literature, and Cultures (SLLC), Ireland.
The SLLC MA International Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students.
Eligibility for the SLLC MA International Scholarship:
- Entrance Requirements:
Applications are invited from students who will commence a Taught Masters program in Autumn 2021. Applicants should already have applied through PAC (www.pac.ie) for the relevant program. The award of the Scholarship is contingent on the student being accepted to the relevant Taught Masters program.
The Scholarship is open to EU and non-EU students. However, the funding will only cover the EU fee, so successful non-EU applicants will be responsible for the balance.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should complete the Application Form. In addition, applicants should ask a recent lecturer/academic advisor/supervisor to send an academic reference separately, using the Referee Report Form. Applicants should consult the Terms and Conditions before completing the application form.
- Please note that the applications should be typed and not handwritten. The completed application form and supporting documentation must be emailed by Friday 1st of May 2021 to email@example.com
May 1, annually