The Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit (SDAE) Recruitment 2021/2022… | SDAE Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit (SDAE) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit (SDAE) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit SDAE recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit (SDAE).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit (SDAE) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: General Manager
Applications for the position of General Manager of Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit. Applications are invited for the post of General Manager in the Seventh – Day Adventist Education Unit, Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Director II in the Ghana Education Service (G.E.S).
• A Graduate Professional Teacher, (Masters and PHD Degrees will be an advantage)
• Applicants should be in a position to serve for a minimum period of 4 years on the post before attaining the compulsory retiring age of 60 years
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should submit their application letters with the following attachments:
• Four(4) copies each of certificates, promotion letters, curriculum vitae and testimonials
• Four(4) copies of Personal record form duly filled and signed by applicants head of institution
Application letters with the attachments should be sent to:
The Office Of The General Manager
S.D.A. Education Unit
Closing Date: 31 March, 2021
- Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.