The Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana (SEC) Recruitment 2023/2024… | SEC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana (SEC) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana (SEC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana SEC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana (SEC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana (SEC) Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Manager, Legal and Enforcement
• To ensure compliance with all the Laws and Regulations and Guidelines of the Commission and provide the required legal advice and support services to all departments in order to achieve the objectives of the Commission.
Some Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Provide interpretation and assist with the implementation of relevant laws, regulations and directives relating to the work of the SEC.
• Represent the Commission in Litigation either with the Commission’s Legal Team or with its External Solicitors.
• Conduct extensive legal research and analysis and provide legal opinions when required.
• Handle, formulate and draft legislation, Codes, Directives, Guidelines, Circulars etc. and amendment thereof as required by the SEC.
• Ensure the compliance by market operators with the provisions of the securities industry laws, Codes, Directives, Guidelines, Circulars etc. including licensing of the market operator.
• Assist in instructing, liaising and evaluating solicitors in the provision of services to the Commission.
• Prepare contracts and other legal documents to protect the interest of the Commission.
• Monitor evolution of the regulatory framework, make impact analysis and update management.
• Identify legal risks for the Commission and provide advice.
• Provide corrective action in cases where laws have been ignored or misconstrued.
• Resolve problems in cases where laws have been ignored or misconstrued.
• Provide Company Secretarial Services in the absence of the Board Secretary.
• Work under the Head, Legal and Enforcement and with other members of the department and other departments when required etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
• Must have a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master’s in Law (LLM) in a field relevant to the SEC.
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with Professional qualification in Law (BL).
• Must be a member of Ghana Bar Association and in good standing.
• A minimum of 9 years at the Bar with relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be in a management position in a reputable organisation.
Technical, Managerial & Behavioural Skills Required for The Available Positions:
• Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, guidelines relating to the securities industry and the capital market in general.
• Working knowledge of the securities market operations.
• Excellent investigative skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent Report writing skills.
• Creative, innovative, and good business acumen.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must possess excellent planning skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent time management skills including prioritising of activities.
• Ability to influence colleagues to work towards achieving the department’s objectives.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 09 October, 2023
- Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Securities and Exchange Commission Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.