School of Post Basic Midwifery Shanahan Hospital Nsukka is one of the best schools that will train you to stand out with the tasks of conducting physical examinations, diagnosing pregnancy complications, and managing labour and delivery. Read on as we bring to you the basic admission requirements of this school.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Nsukka
This is to inform the potential aspirant that the Management of the School of Post Basic Midwifery Shanahan Hospital Nsukka has stated clearly that all applicants are to adhere to these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission into the school.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Shanahan Hospital Nsukka candidate for the 2023/2024 academic session, one of the first things to do is to know and understand their admission requirements before applying to the school.
The basic Midwifery programme normally is three (3) years while the Post Basic Midwifery programme is 18 months. The basic Midwifery programme is for Secondary School leavers.
School of Post Basic Midwifery Shanahan Hospital Nsukka requires their potential applicants to possess the following:
1. Potential applicants must be mature, self-disciplined possess all the attributes of being in good health, and be morally sound.
2. There is no age boundary, if the candidate satisfies basic entry requirements
3. There should be no traces of contagious disease.
4. Candidates must be good citizens with a readiness to learn, a lack of criminal tendencies, and the ability to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
5. Such candidates must meet the cut-off pass mark in the Entrance Examination and the interview conducted by the schools concerning the course of choice.
6. He must possess at least credit level passes in Five (5) subjects in SSCE/GCE O’level or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
7. The subjects passed must include English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology, at least with a credit grade.
Duration into School of Post Basic Midwifery Shanahan
School of Post Basic Midwifery Shanahan Hospital Nsukka is a 3 years programme, with 6 semesters for the Basic General Midwifery programme.
This was approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and run by the School of Basic Midwifery.
For more information visit the school portal or you can contact the admissions office.
Candidates seeking admission have made a good choice, for this is seen as another level or stage in the learning journey.
It brings about the bridge between secondary education and the professional world.
This will allow students to pursue higher-level studies that align with their interests and career objectives. Congratulations to you all.
For enquiry or suggestions Please use the comments box and we will reply as soon as possible.